Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rincewend
01.13.2013 , 09:13 PM | #1881
Sad state of the game, did anyone hear back from IGN?

Now watch just as the last people go F2p and unsubb they will issue a fix (just like the server mergers).

Esno
01.13.2013 , 09:42 PM | #1882
Game is getting stale fast, seriously planning to go preferred b4 end of month (b4 sub rolls over)
Will prob purchase character slot or 2 so can still use all 8 toons, shame bout credit cap tho lol, atleast can share between toons and build a nice capital lol
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

odonoghuet
01.13.2013 , 09:48 PM | #1883
Would even announcing the closing of the APAC servers be a blow to confidence in the game, and so potentially the EA shareprice?

I can't think of any other reason to stay silent on the issue while we approach the 1 year birthday of these servers.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

Rincewend
01.13.2013 , 09:49 PM | #1884
Quote: Originally Posted by Esno View Post
Game is getting stale fast, seriously planning to go preferred b4 end of month (b4 sub rolls over)
Will prob purchase character slot or 2 so can still use all 8 toons, shame bout credit cap tho lol, atleast can share between toons and build a nice capital lol
I am worried this is why things will not get fixed or improved, because they are focused on Cartel items (as they are bringing in more cash than subs (no facts just a concern)).

AIRCONGO
01.13.2013 , 09:50 PM | #1885
Start posting in the suggestion box thread that's created. CS said better chance of a dev responding to I'd there than here.
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Clint Beastwood

Esno
01.13.2013 , 10:34 PM | #1886
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
I am worried this is why things will not get fixed or improved, because they are focused on Cartel items (as they are bringing in more cash than subs (no facts just a concern)).
Well i wont be purchasing coins as still got heaps from subscription and security key as there is nothing worth buying that cant be bought off GTN
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

Banegio
01.13.2013 , 10:52 PM | #1887
Anyone wanna try Joveth's twitter again? or whoever is the most active cm recently

TyrKartelos
01.13.2013 , 11:01 PM | #1888
I don't get it. Why should BW run one APAC server if your population is in such dire decline? Just shut them all down and put you guys on west coast US servers this way, if my time-zone calculations are correct it will be 2000 in the US when it is around 1600 in parts of Australia, 17 or 1800 in NZ so you shouldn't have issues finding groups and it will give you guys options to go to a PvP, PvE, or RP server.

Newyankalt
01.13.2013 , 11:15 PM | #1889
Yes please just shut down all the Apac servers and move people to the North American or European servers.

PurpleCliff
01.13.2013 , 11:18 PM | #1890
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrKartelos View Post
I don't get it. Why should BW run one APAC server if your population is in such dire decline? Just shut them all down and put you guys on west coast US servers this way, if my time-zone calculations are correct it will be 2000 in the US when it is around 1600 in parts of Australia, 17 or 1800 in NZ so you shouldn't have issues finding groups and it will give you guys options to go to a PvP, PvE, or RP server.
No, I am not happy with losing all of the APAC servers. Personally I want my slick ping more than a high pop server.

When server transfers come out I guess everyone will be able to make this decision for themselves.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon