Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JellyFiish
01.12.2013 , 02:33 AM | #1851
Over 115k views and over 1800 comments on this issue. I don't play on these servers but i just want to give you guys my support on this issue. In fact i think it's time Bioware step's up when it comes to feedback and showing that they are here more. There are so many issues on these forums atm and they ignore pretty much all off em.
Love the game, hate the lack off feedback.
Good luck with your servers guys. hope they do something soon.

LUCASCASADEIS
01.12.2013 , 03:03 AM | #1852
Quote: Originally Posted by JellyFiish View Post
Over 115k views and over 1800 comments on this issue. I don't play on these servers but i just want to give you guys my support on this issue. In fact i think it's time Bioware step's up when it comes to feedback and showing that they are here more. There are so many issues on these forums atm and they ignore pretty much all off em.
Love the game, hate the lack off feedback.
Good luck with your servers guys. hope they do something soon.
that's how we have to talk!

Zetk
01.12.2013 , 03:07 AM | #1853
Yes we want action taken on the issue, however more urgently we just want some sort of communication on why nothing has been done and what they have in mind.

JellyFiish
01.12.2013 , 03:51 AM | #1854
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
that's how we have to talk!
Yes i know. That's why i felt it was important i showed my support to you guys. And it should not be like that imo.
this should not be how we have to talk. So many post's with them ignoring it's a shame.
Even my own ticket's have been replace with auto reply's and it's really frustrating. i remember there was live agent's in this game. Did the lay off's remove them as well? anyway's. Still good luck fellas. best regards from Europe.

Bioware: Better feedback is a must with your mmo community. Feedback goes both way's!

SpannersSF
01.12.2013 , 04:41 AM | #1855
I'm going to bump this.

odonoghuet
01.12.2013 , 04:52 AM | #1856
9.30 on a saturday night in Gav Daragon and we have less than 50 elder players online. This server is labled as standard load out. Sure is rocking tonight!
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

chewyonthis
01.12.2013 , 06:11 AM | #1857
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Cmon ban me I dare ya!!!
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

Snorlaxo
01.12.2013 , 06:12 AM | #1858
Still waiting.
(█∭∭∭∭██(o)█Ξ█|/[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

chewyonthis
01.12.2013 , 06:47 AM | #1859
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

Esno
01.12.2013 , 06:58 AM | #1860
Talked to one of my nephews earlier and he has started a f2p toon (lev 17) on MD and even he has been complaining about trying to do heroics and early FP as not enough people around doing them and is already talking bout stopping playing as is more like a single player game

Suggested rolling a toon on Dalborra but he has become attached to his enough to not delete him (such a shame as he has a 2nd toon already made on MD as well on opposite faction)
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent