Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ignicity
01.10.2013 , 09:55 PM | #1831
Quote: Originally Posted by HauksbokT View Post
72 hours later??!?!?!?

How about 72 days later ***?
I was referring to my absence.

...but, 72 days works as well.

FFS EAware, anything right now would be better than what you're currently providing. Give us something!

Dacce
01.10.2013 , 10:09 PM | #1832
Quote: Originally Posted by Thornsbane View Post
<snip>

They surely arent just waiting for the servers to die.....to much money/subs would be lost. I could never go back to playing anything with a 300ping.
I would if it was the only choice. Hell I pvp on Harbinger in the early mornings before work because there are literally 3 people on fleet.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Esno
01.11.2013 , 12:44 AM | #1833
OK who left the gate open?? I found this wandering down the street....

Quote: Originally Posted by Thornsbane View Post
Thing is, even on Master D the population is going up. A month ago it was 20 ppl on fleet peak times. Now its 60 peak times. There is also usually a few warzones going, and lots of noobs leveling up on the planets.

I urgently want a merge also, but maybe their last comment still stands......they are watching what happens after F2P.

They surely arent just waiting for the servers to die.....to much money/subs would be lost. I could never go back to playing anything with a 300ping.
They are probably waiting for the new f2p players to hit 50 then

a) see that engame sucks with GF
b) too many restrictions on f2p
c) dont bother to subscribe

then we will be back to where we were prior to f2p

Allow transfers to 1 designated APAC server to save our sanity and allow this post to RIP c'mon its been going for almost 6mths now with a whole 3 BW comments sheesh!!
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

Ignicity
01.11.2013 , 02:39 AM | #1834
I aint letting this off page 1

chewyonthis
01.11.2013 , 05:27 AM | #1835
Found this lurking on page two.
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

odonoghuet
01.11.2013 , 08:53 AM | #1836
I suspect that either there is some contract on the APAC server hardware that is preventing them making a decision till 12 months is up, or that there is no one willing to make any call till after the F2P results are stable after school holidays.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

OGsam
01.11.2013 , 09:32 AM | #1837
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
I suspect that either there is some contract on the APAC server hardware that is preventing them making a decision till 12 months is up, or that there is no one willing to make any call till after the F2P results are stable after school holidays.
This is very likely.
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Antiskeptic
01.11.2013 , 11:30 AM | #1838
Quote: Originally Posted by AIRCONGO View Post
I emailed IGN detailing the situation, linked the thread to them and suggested maybe they should publish an article or contact Bioware for a Q&A. I recommend others also contact IGN linking the same thread as such. The more voices the better chance their PR might do something...I hope.
I'm lazy, if you send me a copy of the email you sent them, I'll copy and paste but change my name. lol
//

chewyonthis
01.11.2013 , 04:43 PM | #1839
whaaat page 3?
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

LUCASCASADEIS
01.11.2013 , 04:57 PM | #1840
Bioware has to do something about this