Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HauksbokT
01.10.2013 , 11:20 AM | #1821
Quote: Originally Posted by Ignicity View Post
72 hours later...

Still no official response...

gg EAware
72 hours later??!?!?!?

How about 72 days later ***?

MyPetMonkey
01.10.2013 , 03:23 PM | #1822
Quote: Originally Posted by HauksbokT View Post
72 hours later??!?!?!?

How about 72 days later ***?
It's actually about 110 days...

LostZiggy
01.10.2013 , 03:37 PM | #1823
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
I can only speak for myself.

I just returned after 3 month hiatus to see not only no advancement of the problem of playability on Gav Daragon but the only public comment on the issue has been they will observe how F2P goes and a reference that transfers will be available later in the year...

A Customer.
Man if your complaining about the RP server being low pop, come across to PVP one and you'll just want to die it's that bad.

chewyonthis
01.10.2013 , 03:44 PM | #1824
Four days left on my sub,I will try to bump this thread as much as I can so you active players that havnt lost faith can get an enjoyable and mmo environment soon.

Edit: Do you really think they care about losing oceanic subs when people are spending years equivalent of sub money on gamble boxes? Hell no.
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

Banegio
01.10.2013 , 04:01 PM | #1825
Quote: Originally Posted by chewyonthis View Post
Four days left on my sub,I will try to bump this thread as much as I can so you active players that havnt lost faith can get an enjoyable and mmo environment soon.

Edit: Do you really think they care about losing oceanic subs when people are spending years equivalent of sub money on gamble boxes? Hell no.
Probably this
but
without sub -> no regular players -> no people to buy gamble boxes.

Actually, then the devs said "wait and see" how f2p would help the oc population. What they really mean might be wait and see how much oc would spend on the cartel market. So they can put a dollar value (potential revenue) next to the name of each server and decide whether the servers/region worth allocating resources to retain/grow the population.

Scorpiooooo
01.10.2013 , 07:29 PM | #1826
How did this thread end up on Page 2? Not anymore. Come on Bioware - get off your high horse and give us something!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

ausmisc
01.10.2013 , 08:00 PM | #1827
It is pretty rude and disrespectful to us, their consumers, to not even respond to our concerns regarding this issue. Even some kind of update beyond the "We are looking into it" that was given several months ago. How is the looking going? How did the cartel market effect your decision regarding the matter? Why is it taking so long? What options are you considering? It must be dreadfully hard for someone from Bioware to take 5minutes to write an official reply/update for the multitudes of APAC people who are waiting.

cuttothechase
01.10.2013 , 09:33 PM | #1828
As we can see here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583033 the right people are around and reading forums... but flat out not replying to this thread.

It's a bit beyond embarassing for them now surely.

Any sort of update or communication, even if it's not what we want to hear, is better than nothing at all.

Shame on you Bioware T_T

Dacce
01.10.2013 , 09:44 PM | #1829
All we are after is an update of any kind.

Whether its "We are still looking into it, thank you for your patience" or "nup sorry nothing is going to happen, go cry to your mother"

We just need some form of communication.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Thornsbane
01.10.2013 , 09:46 PM | #1830
Thing is, even on Master D the population is going up. A month ago it was 20 ppl on fleet peak times. Now its 60 peak times. There is also usually a few warzones going, and lots of noobs leveling up on the planets.

I urgently want a merge also, but maybe their last comment still stands......they are watching what happens after F2P.

They surely arent just waiting for the servers to die.....to much money/subs would be lost. I could never go back to playing anything with a 300ping.