Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

orpheus
01.07.2013 , 04:05 PM | #1771
Hi Allison HI Amber

I see you guys are replying to threads today...how about some response in here to this serious issue of underpopulated APAC servers.

Jonnara
01.07.2013 , 04:06 PM | #1772
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
May as well sticky this forum mods, because were all going to bump it until your masters actually do something to help us.
I got infraction for bumping threads

this is the new iron curtain!
Proud Member of the Master Dead'Nada Server

fushnchips
01.07.2013 , 04:10 PM | #1773
Quote: Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
Hi Allison HI Amber

I see you guys are replying to threads today...how about some response in here to this serious issue of underpopulated APAC servers.
Do you expect them to reply to the filth that has come out of this thread and yes I have in the past called them this and that but recently things went way to far and over the top. So who knows by the actions of a few recently they may have even pushed a transfer system back even further.
Worldfirst Imperial Agent Non Advance Class R.I.P

The Revanchist The Ruined World Dread Master Gate Crasher Dragon Slayer
From Beyond Warstalker The Unyielding The Infernal

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

chewyonthis
01.07.2013 , 06:15 PM | #1774
B is for Big a55
U is for Unmistakable
M is for Major
P is for Population problem.

Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

Novarium
01.07.2013 , 06:23 PM | #1775
Bioware don't worry about a server merge it is 12 in the afternoon and we have 3 lvl 50's on the fleet.. just one more and we could do a flash point together.... exciting stuff.. "this sever is rocking" "i will evaluate the population over the next few day's" "hoping beyond hope i might get to do a flash point" "i will wait for free to play to see if we can get that 4th lvl 50" until such time i will /emote the 3 other people on fleet.. i feel i know them better then my own mother with all the emotion we have been showing to each other.
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

MyPetMonkey
01.07.2013 , 06:40 PM | #1776
Rocking!

Novarium
01.07.2013 , 07:31 PM | #1777
update 1.30 in the afternoon still 3 lvl 50's on fleet.. one of them is losing faith
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

Prabhunath
01.07.2013 , 07:35 PM | #1778
Bumpity bumpity bump!

Still awaiting your word on our APAC concerns, Bioware.
+ Sorc running out of Force while fighting Marauders? Bioware says L2HYTF...wonderful +
A day may come, when our courage fails, when we forsake our class, and break all bonds from it; when we fall to our knees and cower in fear, and we look up to you and see death as inevitable. But today is not that day. Today, we fight!

Evgen
01.07.2013 , 08:08 PM | #1779
Quote:
Topic #3: Oceanic populations. Are we doing anything about them?
Answer: We are very aware of the concerns with the population levels on the Oceanic servers. The problem is pretty complex, as the solutions we have either split the populations further (like allowing Oceanic players to move to North American servers), or would force players to go to server types (PvP or RP, etcÖ) that they do not want to be on. Our current plan is to wait for Free-to-Play to launch and see what the influx of new players does to the populations of these servers. We will give it a little time and if we do not see significant improvement, then we will move ahead with the solution that offers the best playing experience for the Oceanic community.
Why don't they put that Theory to the test and open up transfers to the PVE server? Lets see how many of us don't want to play on what server.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

PurpleCliff
01.07.2013 , 11:13 PM | #1780
So I just returned from a 4 week holiday. Has anything happened?
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon