Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZarthMan
09.24.2012 , 03:56 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkfalconheart View Post
I am not sure that I understand that line right... but if a merged server was NOT PVE I'd leave. World PVP is the one thing I am not willing tolerate. Did it once. Never again.
I only meant that as reference of the hate between different types of servers. All in all it should be a straight PvE server if people want to get ganked or be ganked flag up for PvP.
MIDIAN
Zarth Mangore Bassive Longdrop
Artorius Mars Rohrl
Zarth (Gunslinger) Jenos Ban Tainer

Vermas
09.24.2012 , 04:58 AM | #162
/signed. Get off your asses EAware and do something

wellymace
09.24.2012 , 05:29 AM | #163
Personally I want off the Oceanic Servers in totality. I want to be able to transfer to harbinger as I find that Oceanic servers are full of complainers and whiners. Sooner the better!!

-Holmes
09.24.2012 , 06:06 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by wellymace View Post
Personally I want off the Oceanic Servers in totality. I want to be able to transfer to harbinger as I find that Oceanic servers are full of complainers and whiners. Sooner the better!!
Reroll. And with your community spirit, I'm sure nobody will really miss you.

@Topic, I was looking forward to a maintenance notice(shocking, I know) but it seems like we have to wait even longer...

darthnish
09.24.2012 , 10:54 AM | #165
hurr still wating for that update good sir

Maori_Guy
09.24.2012 , 05:15 PM | #166
Yeah agreed Bal, Joveth Gonzalez | Online Community Manager, update please. There was mention at looking at the population on our servers over the next few days.... well dude its been a few days and I'm hopeful we will get a response soon. With our community confidence low in relation to the service we have received it would some what redeeming if we could get an update on possible solutions/actions relating to our concerns.

Evgen
09.24.2012 , 05:26 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by wellymace View Post
I love when people whine about whiners

I don't know how Bioware can say they are improving communication when there has been 0 (zero) posts in more than 48 hours.

Here's a hint Bioware, if you merge the servers now . . . you could always split them again later if the population grows. Mind blowing stuff I know, but I have the math to prove it

The idea of having PVP people in a different instance of any zone is a brilliant idea though, go with that!
Still allows you to mix for FP, etc.
BUT . . . merge first, brilliant new ideas later please. I want to keep playing but if I can never get a group I won't.

PurpleCliff
09.24.2012 , 05:34 PM | #168
Merging our 3 servers into 1 sounds like a fabulous idea. They can probably implement PvE/PvP/RP rulesets into 'shards' in the future, to keep care bears and the such happy.

As long as they don't do a Warhammer Online and remove Oceanic servers altogether. That would seriously make me consider leaving the game, something I really don't want to do!

Selvec
09.24.2012 , 05:43 PM | #169
Its quite simple really.

Possible choice based on server type and another based on location. So for example, the RP server offers the choice of moving to Ebon Hawk (US RP), or the merged Oceanic Server.

JaiusTheSwell
09.24.2012 , 05:58 PM | #170
/signed