Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Luchsi
12.23.2012 , 04:59 AM | #1591
*set support flag*

I'd like a merging, or transfer, or at least... something... for the APAC/Oceanic servers.

Best wishes from Europe.

*throws a snowball into the thread*
Ysissiryl Hitheth-dobluth / Sage / Vanjervalis Chain (formerly: Jen'Jidai (RP-PvP))
Sal'fra Hitheth-dobluth / Operative / T3-M4 (formerly: Sith Triumvirate)
---
Jen'Jidais Vermächtnis - Nettes, zielgerichtetes Chaos

Wolvan
12.23.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1592
Master Dar'Nala is seriously dying. My guild are logging on less and less primarily because the world and fleet is dead.

Transfer us or we'll be dead in the water a week or 2 from now.

Karasuko
12.23.2012 , 09:20 PM | #1593
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolvan View Post
Master Dar'Nala is seriously dying. My guild are logging on less and less primarily because the world and fleet is dead.

Transfer us or we'll be dead in the water a week or 2 from now.
It's going to take more than a few weeks for us to die a horrible death.Still thats no excuse for EA to **** arse around.

Setsugetsuka
12.23.2012 , 11:07 PM | #1594
I've got no more faith left in this game. Bioware and EA are ****ed.

I'll still play it, because I enjoy it, but I consider this to be the last game I ever purchase from either of these pathetic excuses for entertainment companies. Just this morning, I got a warning for talking about how Bioware is trying to lure people into buying the new expansion, it's like, ugh, this game is no more than a cash cow.

If and when they bring transfers, expect to pay for them. That's all I'm saying on that. I recently rolled a toon on the Harbinger and even though my base latency sits at 200, I don't really care cause at least there is people to play with.

Snorlaxo
12.24.2012 , 04:21 AM | #1595
Still waiting
(█∭∭∭∭██(o)█Ξ█|/[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Katsuragisama
12.24.2012 , 06:22 AM | #1596
Quote: Originally Posted by Snorlaxo View Post
Still waiting
Jesus you APAC guys are still going at on the forums. To be honest, with the announcement of Makeb, I would give it up and move to a more populated server or just quit. They said they will be working on a automated PTS character copy launch before Makeb. Makeb is still 4-6 months away, and I highly doubt they will get PTS character transfers in much sooner that that. And thats only PTS character copies. I'm sure after that live server character transfers will take a bit longer to tweak.

Everytime I see this thread or others about APAC server concerns... I feel bad for you guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

CharcoaI
12.24.2012 , 09:28 AM | #1597
Christmas wish time...
Charcoai - Death Dealers (Dalborra)

Wolvan
12.24.2012 , 05:28 PM | #1598
Any news Bioware?

Wolvan
12.25.2012 , 05:18 AM | #1599
Ok well I'm done speaking to a brick wall...have fun in SWTOR people. I hope they finally throw you a bone. 50 days /played and I just cant bear to log in to a dead server anymore, especially over the holiday season.

I'm not throwing good money after bad any more...and yes you can have my stuff

Sinrei
12.25.2012 , 05:26 AM | #1600
I'm staying hopeful. Maybe with news of the expansion people will come back or want to come back and that may finally get BW to act. I don't want to go back to US servers, it's a nightmare for PvP and it makes being competitive nearly impossible. We have the population for a megaserver but were all splintered! With the news of an expansion, expansions always bring players back to prepare for new content. This is an opportunity to fix the issues. Hopefully they see that and act on it.

Meanwhile I'll keep enjoying my Jugg as much as I can.