Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

craic_fox
12.21.2012 , 05:41 PM | #1571
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolvan View Post
Actually 157 PAGES of posts! We're consistently the most talked about thread on the 1st page of General and every day we don't hear anything is a blatant slap in the face.
1569 posts in total, which is around 15 times the total number of posts on the APAC RP server. I'm not sure what story that statistic tells as F2Pers can't post here, but it's quite a striking figure. As for the lack of a response, I think it's safe to assume that Bioware/EA are not in any rush to do another server merge. Either they calculate that the numbers don't necessitate it and/or they fear the negative publicity that such a move would generate more than they fear the potential loss of subscribers.

Jonnara
12.21.2012 , 05:52 PM | #1572
Quote: Originally Posted by craic_fox View Post
Either they calculate that the numbers don't necessitate it and/or they fear the negative publicity that such a move would generate more than they fear the potential loss of subscribers.
That has always been the problem with this project/MMO since even before launch.

Saving face > enjoyable game.
Proud Member of the Master Dead'Nada Server

Esno
12.21.2012 , 06:02 PM | #1573
Hmm how about everyone cancel subs and go F2P preffered lol, maybe they will get the point.

But they have been trained so well to ignore us already it maybe a challenge....
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

Chaori
12.21.2012 , 09:03 PM | #1574
Quote: Originally Posted by Esno View Post
Hmm how about everyone cancel subs and go F2P preffered lol, maybe they will get the point.

But they have been trained so well to ignore us already it maybe a challenge....
I honestly think that's what they want

Sabrek
12.21.2012 , 09:27 PM | #1575
Just resubbed after a long break, Dalborra have the highest population? Looking forward to getting back into my Sith Juggernaut

hamsel
12.21.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1576
Can we get an update on this please? Low population on Master Dar'Nala sucks.

-Jay-
12.22.2012 , 12:01 AM | #1577
I have had enough, Master Dar'Nala is a ghost town. 20-30 people on in fleet during the weekend during the holidays. All my characters are on this server and I have played through all story lines so I am not re-rolling on another server.

Come 1.7 if their is no action done about the server my account subscription will be removed with no intention of ever coming back.

Chaori
12.22.2012 , 12:41 AM | #1578
http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen..._apac_players/

Made that in hopes it could be seen by a BW employee, upvote it if you can and keep it being seen

Setsugetsuka
12.22.2012 , 07:33 AM | #1579
Started a toon on the Harbinger today, cause I found a friend of mine plays on that server. Made a BH and saw about 20 lowbie BH's just walking around the starting area. I think in my entire play time on Dalborra, I've only come across probably, about 20 BH's...

Jonnara
12.22.2012 , 03:18 PM | #1580
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post
Started a toon on the Harbinger today, cause I found a friend of mine plays on that server. Made a BH and saw about 20 lowbie BH's just walking around the starting area. I think in my entire play time on Dalborra, I've only come across probably, about 20 BH's...
i rolled a sith warrior there and Korriban had 3 phases with 100+ people each
Proud Member of the Master Dead'Nada Server