Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OGsam's Avatar


OGsam
12.20.2012 , 08:30 AM | #1531
We've fallen off the radar because our servers are so dead >.>
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Jarlgon's Avatar


Jarlgon
12.20.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1532
like I've said before, it's actually because we are second-class gamers (or you could say 3rd World) gamers in the eyes of BioWare/EA.

scullzomben's Avatar


scullzomben
12.20.2012 , 09:44 AM | #1533
Bunch of posts just got deleted. Nice.

How about a reply instead?

Note, deleting my post calling you out on deleting posts will be lame. But, if you do do it, that means mergers are coming before the new year.

MrRuck's Avatar


MrRuck
12.20.2012 , 10:19 AM | #1534
I hope BW don't bring in paid transfers before a merge. I'd rather not have Dalborra die. :/
Lycaeon
The Bastion
< Samurai Pizza Cats >

Roalmo's Avatar


Roalmo
12.20.2012 , 04:33 PM | #1535
What's sad is the "new" apologist for EA is questioning the number of peeps effected by the population on the aussie servers, and questioning the support for merges and/or transfers. Sigh where do these characters come from?

Karasuko's Avatar


Karasuko
12.20.2012 , 04:34 PM | #1536
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
What's sad is the "new" apologist for EA is questioning the number of peeps effected by the population on the aussie servers, and questioning the support for merges and/or transfers. Sigh where do these characters come from?
Who? where? link please?

Chaori's Avatar


Chaori
12.20.2012 , 04:43 PM | #1537
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
Bunch of posts just got deleted. Nice.

How about a reply instead?

Note, deleting my post calling you out on deleting posts will be lame. But, if you do do it, that means mergers are coming before the new year.
BioWare has been deleting all posts and threads I've been making about APAC in the general forum. ****s sake BioWare, how about instead of deleting them you *********** do something about it, that'll stop me posting.

EDIT: I've reposted the thread, and will continue to do so until we receive a response. Don't let them silence us!

Roalmo's Avatar


Roalmo
12.20.2012 , 04:44 PM | #1538
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
Who? where? link please?
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=573540

Look for "Owen's" post.... like a certain other poster, who supported any and all EAs' actions and then suddenly disappeared , his posts read like handouts from EA central.

Chaori's Avatar


Chaori
12.20.2012 , 04:48 PM | #1539
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=573540

Look for "Owen's" post.... like a certain other poster, who supported any and all EAs' actions and then suddenly disappeared , his posts read like handouts from EA central.
That doesn't prove anything :/

Roalmo's Avatar


Roalmo
12.20.2012 , 04:50 PM | #1540
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
That doesn't prove anything :/
You are right, his post doesn't prove anything.