Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Karasuko
12.16.2012 , 04:59 PM | #1471
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
And yet another week goes by in which we can't run NiM EC cause we can't find anyone to replace our missing people. Fking do something already BioWare. Can't even find a group for a HM FP. What do I pay you for?

Edit: By the way guys I got a 3 day forum ban for something I said in this forum, so they are obviously still reading it! That's kind of good news I guess :/
LOL i told ya!!!!!
and back to the top.

Evgen
12.16.2012 , 06:19 PM | #1472
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
they can't merge the aussie servers, or shut them down.

The EA suits might start asking questions.
I'm pretty sure that this is pretty much 100% EA managed, Bioware only does development.
Game bug? Blame Bioware, server, network, support, pricing, that's all EA. I was quite leery of playing an EA game, it seems I was right to be once again. I will never pay for an EA game again.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

arunav
12.16.2012 , 06:39 PM | #1473
They don't care about your servers. If they die, then so be it. If there's enough people, EA might get around to merging them somehow.

But, basically, you don't really matter to EA.

MyPetMonkey
12.16.2012 , 06:45 PM | #1474
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
They don't care about your servers. If they die, then so be it. If there's enough people, EA might get around to merging them somehow.

But, basically, you don't really matter to EA.
What do mean by "merging them somehow"? They've done it before they've just forgotten us...

mothear
12.16.2012 , 06:52 PM | #1475
If they keep breaking Red Eclipse that might help as there were over 60 people in Korriband on Dalborra at 10:30 - 0100 GMT Sunday night.

Karasuko
12.16.2012 , 07:24 PM | #1476
Quote: Originally Posted by mothear View Post
If they keep breaking Red Eclipse that might help as there were over 60 people in Korriband on Dalborra at 10:30 - 0100 GMT Sunday night.
Well that would definitely help our server issues.Shame they need to break other servers to do it.

wellymace
12.16.2012 , 07:36 PM | #1477
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Same with me I have been playing since pre-launch + $750 on Cartel coins and the subs straight for 12 months + Collectors edition, Digital Deluxe, and so on I feel the same way it's better just to walk away from a sinking ship than to go down with it.
Good to have real cash to splash...just mail me all your stuff before you leave. Bye.

Roalmo
12.16.2012 , 07:58 PM | #1478
Quote: Originally Posted by wellymace View Post
Good to have real cash to splash...just mail me all your stuff before you leave. Bye.
Sorry don't give cash to the losers in the world... just leave and take it with us.

orpheus
12.16.2012 , 08:51 PM | #1479
i don't think an issue as serious as this, belongs on the 2nd page Bioware...do you ?

Rincewend
12.16.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1480
Quote: Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
i don't think an issue as serious as this Bioware belongs on the 2nd page..do you ?
I agree