Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Didy_Kush
12.14.2012 , 09:20 PM | #1461
I want server transfers to US servers now.

Prester-John
12.14.2012 , 09:56 PM | #1462
I don't want transfers to US servers now. I want to say on an Australian server.

Marshal_Ney
12.15.2012 , 01:44 AM | #1463
If they will allow me to transfer then i wanna move to the European server,but it would be better to merge all the Asians server.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

Jimsam
12.15.2012 , 06:29 AM | #1464
I'd love the option to transfer to another APAC server, Master D isn't fun to play on when a) you are levelling a character and have to miss out on EVERY heroic 2+ and 4 mission because no one else is on your planet, and b) when you can't finish the heroic daily missions because there is no one around.

Bring the Massively Multiplayer back to our servers!!!
Spoiler

OGsam
12.15.2012 , 12:18 PM | #1465
I assume at this point BW's hoping this thread gets buried :\
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

cuttothechase
12.15.2012 , 03:59 PM | #1466
I've been playing since early access and have a second account for my son, both these accounts are full paying accounts and both have also spent on the cartel shop with real money as well...but if a merge or free transfers are not offered by the new year I will cancel it all.
You've been sitting on your hands watching it deteriorate for months and then straight up lying to us as far as further communication goes... all we wanted was information and communication.

You have failed your community so hard it makes the Digital Donkey look like an epic success.

GG Bioware

elitenz
12.15.2012 , 04:51 PM | #1467
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
I've been playing since early access and have a second account for my son, both these accounts are full paying accounts and both have also spent on the cartel shop with real money as well...but if a merge or free transfers are not offered by the new year I will cancel it all.
You've been sitting on your hands watching it deteriorate for months and then straight up lying to us as far as further communication goes... all we wanted was information and communication.

You have failed your community so hard it makes the Digital Donkey look like an epic success.

GG Bioware
Same with me I have been playing since pre-launch + $750 on Cartel coins and the subs straight for 12 months + Collectors edition, Digital Deluxe, and so on I feel the same way it's better just to walk away from a sinking ship than to go down with it.

Roalmo
12.15.2012 , 07:45 PM | #1468
they can't merge the aussie servers, or shut them down.

The EA suits might start asking questions.

Chaori
12.16.2012 , 03:39 AM | #1469
And yet another week goes by in which we can't run NiM EC cause we can't find anyone to replace our missing people. Fking do something already BioWare. Can't even find a group for a HM FP. What do I pay you for?

Edit: By the way guys I got a 3 day forum ban for something I said in this forum, so they are obviously still reading it! That's kind of good news I guess :/

Setsugetsuka
12.16.2012 , 11:17 AM | #1470
This game has only got a few weeks left with me. I don't care if I still have months left on my sub, I refuse to play such a game of this condition.