Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xChippx
12.11.2012 , 05:26 PM | #1411
Thanks bioware for the opportunity to play on apac servers. While i appreciate this, the game atmosphere on master dar'nala is suffering considerably. As a long term paying customer i hope to see a resolution to this in the near future. thanks

Evgen
12.11.2012 , 05:40 PM | #1412
I say we pick a day and time, and all roll a temp character on a random US or Euro server and make a guild called APAC Revolutionists or something and protest. All go to the fleet, shoot of flares, do emotes, try to cause the server to crash
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

sepulhead
12.11.2012 , 05:46 PM | #1413
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
I say we pick a day and time, and all roll a temp character on a random US or Euro server and make a guild called APAC Revolutionists or something and protest. All go to the fleet, shoot of flares, do emotes, try to cause the server to crash
how you gonna do that there is no one playing on the apac servers that the problem you don't have the numbers to protest.

Scorpiooooo
12.11.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1414
Have you been on Harbinger?!? Even if the entire APAC community did as you've suggested, no chance at crashing anything. Harbinger is a beast.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

noodlehaus
12.11.2012 , 08:38 PM | #1415
yeah, all 100+ players from all AP servers can gather up on the harbinger and have an instance of fleet for themselves

Erishumlol
12.12.2012 , 12:24 AM | #1416
Back up top....
Hulkgg - Marauder

Evgen
12.12.2012 , 01:49 AM | #1417
Quote: Originally Posted by noodlehaus View Post
yeah, all 100+ players from all AP servers can gather up on the harbinger and have an instance of fleet for themselves
Well maybe one of the Devs will see us and remember that they put this thread on their ignore list XD
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Spinikar
12.12.2012 , 03:35 AM | #1418
Well maybe one of the Devs will see us and remember that they put this thread on their ignore list XD
Or go "Oh ****, We were supposed to merge those guys. Knew I was forgetting something. My bad!"

One can hope......
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

scullzomben
12.12.2012 , 03:56 AM | #1419
Quote: Originally Posted by Spinikar View Post
Or go "Oh ****, We were supposed to merge those guys. Knew I was forgetting something. My bad!"

One can hope......
Just like they did with the 12 char slots.

"Oh ****, We were supposed to give those guys the extra character slots. Knew we forgot some servers that 12 hour patch. My bad!"

orpheus
12.12.2012 , 01:24 PM | #1420
Any update on this Bioware?