Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Thornsbane
12.10.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1381
Level 37 on my alt now and still only had 1 Flash Point pop.

New starters are going to get turned off the game when they never get to do content.

Just merge servers like everywhere else.

Karasuko
12.11.2012 , 12:08 AM | #1382
To the top the tpo, zz top the top.

SupaHsuB
12.11.2012 , 12:25 AM | #1383
WTB bioware response

Marshal_Ney
12.11.2012 , 02:12 AM | #1384
I have my commando level 49 on Dav Daragon,and it`s absolutely impossible to do anything social beides a few PvP.
now i had to skip most of the heroics because of lack of players,in the planet of Voss you can see from 1 to 3 players logged,and all the good drops,armours weapons ecc that we can get through the Heroics can`t be access for us.
like many of you i`m a subscriber,i even updated a while ago my subscription for 6 months,but in the end for what?
all the players who are in the European and North American servers can access to all the Flashpoints Warzones OPS and do most of the social contents available in game very easly,and we pay the same money for what? doing just the dailies and play three or four warzones a day?
and Bioware don`t come to tell us to find a guild,because i`m already in one,but most of us are at different levels.
all we ask is that you treat us equally to the other subscribers!
BW you are going to lose lot`s of customers if you keep ignoring how many people are stucking in this weird situation in the Asian/Pacific servers!
so,or you merge the three servers,or you allow us to transfer our characters,what a shame is the absence of comunication between us and these DEVS.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

sithuprising
12.11.2012 , 03:53 AM | #1385
as far as free to play is concerned, don't just look at the fleet, on master dar'nalar (arguably lowest pop server in game) even coruscant and the starting planets have around 25+ people at any one time, i think people just need a chance to get to a level were they can hang around the fleet.

but that also being said, they don't want to hang around for long with all these restrictions on the game-play.

and to the QQ from the f2p's and the bleeding hearts on equality. you don't deserve to be treated equal, subs are paying for the game and pretty much funding the running of it, if you are free to play the only thing you do is give us another person to **** on in under 50 pvp. you don't actually contribute to the games running or funding at all.

Jonnara
12.11.2012 , 04:02 AM | #1386
Quote: Originally Posted by sithuprising View Post
as far as free to play is concerned, don't just look at the fleet, on master dar'nalar (arguably lowest pop server in game) even coruscant and the starting planets have around 25+ people at any one time, i think people just need a chance to get to a level were they can hang around the fleet.

but that also being said, they don't want to hang around for long with all these restrictions on the game-play.

and to the QQ from the f2p's and the bleeding hearts on equality. you don't deserve to be treated equal, subs are paying for the game and pretty much funding the running of it, if you are free to play the only thing you do is give us another person to **** on in under 50 pvp. you don't actually contribute to the games running or funding at all.
25+ people....

I just rolled a toon on harbinger today to see what the population is like and they have 100+ on 3 different phases of Korriban.

edit- that's 100+ per phase/instance.

noodlehaus
12.11.2012 , 04:04 AM | #1387
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonnara View Post
25+ people....

I just rolled a toon on harbinger today to see what the population is like and they have 100+ on 3 different phases of Korriban.

edit- that's 100+ per phase/instance.
that's why you should re-roll on the harbinger or any of the merged US servers.

Jonnara
12.11.2012 , 04:07 AM | #1388
Quote: Originally Posted by noodlehaus View Post
that's why you should re-roll on the harbinger or any of the merged US servers.
And lose my Sentinel with 2 white light-sabers and his Korrealis Commander speeder? ...... how about "NO" lol

sithuprising
12.11.2012 , 04:22 AM | #1389
rerolling the character itself is not that hard, but losing EVERYTHING, credits, professions, friends, guild, everything is not worth it.
and ye aussie/kiwis/asians > Mericans lol

noodlehaus
12.11.2012 , 04:35 AM | #1390
Quote: Originally Posted by sithuprising View Post
rerolling the character itself is not that hard, but losing EVERYTHING, credits, professions, friends, guild, everything is not worth it.
and ye aussie/kiwis/asians > Mericans lol
in reality though, AP servers are just aussies/kiwis. asians get terrible ping going to AP servers. we play mostly on US servers.