Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Selvec
12.01.2012 , 04:16 AM | #1241
Right, so I've been playing on American servers for a bit now, about 2 weeks. The only time I've had so much fun was in the first month of my joining when the server still had a lot of people, and an active community.

At this point. I'm all for just deleting our servers and merging with the US/Europe. It's a little jerky at times, but there is no lag otherwise.
We want action regarding low player numbers on Oceania servers!
Sign this petition if you agree.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-b...mbers-problems

scullzomben
12.01.2012 , 05:21 AM | #1242
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvec View Post
At this point. I'm all for just deleting our servers and merging with the US/Europe. It's a little jerky at times, but there is no lag otherwise.
Until you try an interrupt a move with a 0.5 second channel time. Because that is literally impossible with 250 ping.

GordonGekko
12.01.2012 , 12:22 PM | #1243
So I resubbed after F2P in hope that server (Master dar'nala) would be more active. It is still a complete ghost town. In all honesty - Is it not better to allow transfers? Let people that have invested a lot of time and still want to play transfer to a more active server.
//
Mudbone
//

Leanest
12.01.2012 , 04:32 PM | #1244
Great post Chippy!
Force Penetrators/Penetrating Force
Leanest
- Guildmaster
PVP,PVE,RAID Guild The Bastion Server
Recruiting Now

eventidephoenix
12.02.2012 , 01:10 AM | #1245
another weekend gone

jarshr
12.02.2012 , 01:54 AM | #1246
another wasted month more like it, I haven't played my Master D characters in over a month, thinking about unsubbing like the rest of that server, seeing as Bioware dont deserve a single dollar more! greedy scum.

Avande
12.02.2012 , 02:42 AM | #1247
Quote:
I sincerely hope that I'm not forced to merge with people like yourself. I'm all for just deleting this whinge thread which makes the rest of us look bad.

eventidephoenix
12.02.2012 , 01:42 PM | #1248
Sad that Master D can't be saved now

Chaori
12.02.2012 , 05:31 PM | #1249
Christmas break coming up, a lot of our raiders aren't showing up to their scheduled nights and it is impossible to find replacements for no-shows. Our Group 1 hasn't hit up NiM EC in 3 weeks now because of this, and our Group 4 hasn't run at all for two weeks.

If it keeps going the way it is, might unsub until something is done about the APAC servers. Not losing my level 50 legacy and my 6 level 50 chars.

Selvec
12.02.2012 , 05:40 PM | #1250
Quote: Originally Posted by Avande View Post
I sincerely hope that I'm not forced to merge with people like yourself. I'm all for just deleting this whinge thread which makes the rest of us look bad.
O.o If that's what you call whinging then you need to take a look at the rest of the posts in this forum.
We want action regarding low player numbers on Oceania servers!
Sign this petition if you agree.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ea-b...mbers-problems