Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lollie
11.22.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1141
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildanar View Post
But some people will have to comprimise on their prefered game playstyle.
Nope sorry, people here have already stated they'll be deliberately abusing the pvp in shared faction areas on the pve server. So no thanks to merging aggressive pvp types onto a pve server.

Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
We would like an option to go to a server of our choice. if it ends up being your server, please run around carefully as I will gank you repeatedly and make your playing experience a lot of fun if I am on your server

It will being us closer /me rubs his hairy chest
I wonder why your server died with people like this running about^ don't need this behaviour on a pve server.

CAUTION: DO NOT LOAD SWTOR UNLESS YOU HAVE AFTER-MARKET COOLING INSTALLED!!

denpic
11.22.2012 , 11:04 PM | #1142
Quote: Originally Posted by lollie View Post
Nope sorry, people here have already stated they'll be deliberately abusing the pvp in shared faction areas on the pve server. So no thanks to merging aggressive pvp types onto a pve server.

I wonder why your server died with people like this running about^ don't need this behaviour on a pve server.
It's obvious you have some deep seated gripe against pvpers which leads me to think you were one of those pve geared noobs in outlaws den lol so many tears.... butt hurt much?

Dacce
11.22.2012 , 11:04 PM | #1143

Stop feeding Arcain!
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

cuttothechase
11.22.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1144
I have rolled on Gav ... hope to see you there

laz_AU
11.22.2012 , 11:46 PM | #1145
How long ago was that? You clearly haven't been following this thread LATELY because pve and rp servers are telling you we're doing well now. It's just the pvp server people - all you lot need is a transfer offer.

Rest of your post is flaming.
I mostly play on dalborra and have even tried the RP server since ftp. I also tried the US servers. We all need to merge - our servers are still nothing compared to US servers which are just so much more fun with there always being people to group up with for heroics, fps etc. An example:

Logged onto Dalborra at 9pm saturday wanting to do hammer station on my mara. Joined LFG, checked general chat on Dormund Kaas, Balmorra and the fleet. 30 minutes later - i give up.

Log onto Harbringer and its what like 7am on a saturday morning there? Join LFG with my sent who is also looking to do HS. Before i even finish typing in general - pop.

This is the experience i long for. Yes it will be a bit messy at first but eventually u will work out who to /ignore. As for dealing with world pvp, thats what the flagging function is for
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

Erishumlol
11.23.2012 , 12:25 AM | #1146
Merge the three servers already.
Hulkgg - Marauder

Nanglez
11.23.2012 , 12:42 AM | #1147
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
even if your server stays the same, you have a chance of loosing your names as BW have said that it depends on a lot of other factors. For example my /played on my main is say 100 days. IF yours is only 20 days, then even with you being on the same server from the start, you might loose you name if it is the same as mine
I'll repeat myself for you. I better not lose my damn names. I rolled on Dalborra the moment it opened specifically because I wanted my names. Dalborra's population is slowly climbing, so it has no need to be closed.

I'm happy for the PvP server to be merged with the RP and PVE server, but SCREW ~ANYTHING~ happening to Dalborra. >.>

Cheezfriend
11.23.2012 , 01:17 AM | #1148
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
I'll repeat myself for you. I better not lose my damn names. I rolled on Dalborra the moment it opened specifically because I wanted my names. Dalborra's population is slowly climbing, so it has no need to be closed.

I'm happy for the PvP server to be merged with the RP and PVE server, but SCREW ~ANYTHING~ happening to Dalborra. >.>
Wow you have inner Chippy rage!!!

Prett ysure Dalborra is safe mate, this thread is mostly about pvp server players wishing to come to Dalborra or go to US servers.

utting
11.23.2012 , 09:33 PM | #1149
/signed

i re-rolled on the harbinger if the server transfers come in and the population picks up ill def come back

Sildanar
11.23.2012 , 10:28 PM | #1150
Please Bioware can we have a solution to this problem ASAP?

On Master Dar'Nala people are logging in for the first time in months ...and then saying "where are all the people"?
Fair question imo.

Others are starting afresh with the game..and are impressed, one I spoke too last night was going to subscribe for sure, I helped them out in Hammer station because they could not get a group going.
Only 29 on Rep fleet at that time.

Basically what im saying is, by not dealing with this population issue early rather than later, these returning players and new players may not stick around.

Do whatever it is you think is best..I prefer APAC mergers to one server, but Transfer everyone to US servers for all I care..give them a fantastic population to play with and keep them as customers
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer