Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest companion?

RaiderMid
08.27.2013 , 09:43 PM | #71
I like Doc because he brings some lighter personality to the game. I respect that he wants to help people even if his ways of going about it are misguided and quite frankly, insane in certain circumstances.

Corso is a close second. His love of his weapons is admirable.

GratuaCuun
08.27.2013 , 11:33 PM | #72
Kira Carsen - especially since I switched her to the Relaxed Vestments -naughty wink-
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas, 1988

Helig
08.27.2013 , 11:38 PM | #73
Aside HK, probably Lord Scourge. I absolutely love his comments in battle. Khem is a bucket of midichlorians, swimming in testosterone, too.

As far as ladies go, Vette and Mako crack me up regularly, I also love Risha's classy cynicism.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Turtletoad
08.27.2013 , 11:59 PM | #74
Khem is beyond awesome besides the Zash part and who doesn't like T7. Scourge would be great as a warrior comp but he is annoying as a lS jedi.

Eitetsu
08.28.2013 , 01:12 AM | #75
I love Lord Scourge's lines when you engage combat, especially if he has a voice-modulated helmet on. As far as that goes, he is by far the most ******. "Kill me, if you have the will..."

Jaesa, Nadia, and HK-51 are my other favorites. Especially Nadia with that huge AOE knockback that she does. As far as I know, that's a unique ability among the 8 classes and their companions, which is cool.
Eitetsu - Assassin; Tenzinn - Marauder; Kathedra - Mercenary; Korrana - Operative; Murasaki - Sorcerer; Tathata - Juggernaut; Wei▀reiter - Sniper; Aureatus - Powertech

Argencia
08.28.2013 , 03:03 AM | #76
Of the ones I've unlocked so far it would probably have to be Vector.. just because I like his back story and find it interesting.

THOUGH.. I'm about ready to roll a bounty hunter just for Blizz.. because.. he is so adorable and I get jealous every time I see someone with him

VitalityPrime
08.28.2013 , 06:46 AM | #77
Kira Carsen without a doubt. She fits so well with my Jedi Guardian.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Quraswren
08.28.2013 , 07:28 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Kubernetic View Post
My most favorite so far has to be Guss Tuno.

His comments during battle and just out of the blue are amazingly hilarious, and he is constantly throwing me into laughter.

"I heal you with Jedi power!"
"Can you breathe?"
"Wheeeee!"

Love it.

And the always funny, "Maybe not so much fighting today."
Thats me as well. Guss is great.

However, of all those quotes my favorites is, "My friend is going to get you!"

BadOrb
08.28.2013 , 08:31 AM | #79
M1-4X simply because of his photo bombing on Nar Shadda during the recent bounty hunting event. He would pop up on my screen every time I used my Micro binoculars when I was trying to find the probes near the promonade taxi. He would simply tell me " You know it's ... um .. my birthday soon" he likes jelly beans and loves birthdays , he has many per year. Afterwards I would imagine M1-4X photo bombing even on my other characters , really hilarious.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12