Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest companion?

Devlonir
09.20.2012 , 06:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
What's that Qyzen?

"croak croak, croak croak croak .... creak ... croak"

You're going to be my companion?

"croak"

For how long?

"croak croak croak"

10-15 levels?

"croak"

Really? That doesn't seem fair, given that you're a personality vacum who doesn't even speak basic..... Who would I have got if I'd picked the other Jedi class.

"croak croak croak CROAK"

A hot, romancable BABE?
Actually.. the fact he doesn't speak Basic makes him the best companion in the long run :P No annoying puns you have to keep hearing over and over.. ugh..
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

andreas_barth
09.20.2012 , 06:40 AM | #22
This thread sooooo makes me wanna roll more classes

tausser
09.20.2012 , 09:52 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
Actually.. the fact he doesn't speak Basic makes him the best companion in the long run :P No annoying puns you have to keep hearing over and over.. ugh..
^^ 2V for the win here, only speaks (off ship) if you accidentally click on him.

Doc on the Rep side tho, he's why I like my JK the best of my alts.
It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Gokkus
09.20.2012 , 10:08 AM | #24
*SPOILER* But yeah basically the entire thread is a spoiler so meh.

Kira and Jaesa because they are easy on the eye and have amusing personalities.
SCORPIO, Bowdaar and Lord Scourge because they are so different from the other companions and unexpected to join you. (OK maybe not so much unexpected for Bowdaar, but he's a wookiee!)
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

HileyQuiggley
09.20.2012 , 10:28 AM | #25
Elara Dorne by a long shot. With her by my side I can solo any heroic and she has also healed almost all of the HM FP's. Of course being almost full BH helps.
<Level Capped>
The Gunnery Commando
Quiggley DownUnder
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800McZMIkbRrdokfzZf.2

Penang
09.20.2012 , 10:42 AM | #26
Kira Carsen's sarcasm and her general attitude makes her my favorite companion. Loving M1-4X, Bowdaar, Blizz, and Vette as well.
Rhalkirr - Dalborra - Vanguard
Ar'kael - Dalborra - Scoundrel Healer
A Little Bit Gimp

Skorz
09.20.2012 , 10:47 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
Every time I hear Qyzen talk, the only thing I hear him saying is the word "vortex"

Otembe
09.20.2012 , 11:40 AM | #28
The title of "coolest companion" can only go to my funky reptilian brother from another mother, Qyzen Fess.

Screaming_Ziva
09.20.2012 , 11:49 AM | #29
For me it is Jaesa Williams. She is the only one that didn't give me grief about killing everything in my path and actually enjoyed doing it with me.

Sambril
09.20.2012 , 12:00 PM | #30
Favorites - any that speak Basic, each has their moments.

I try to avoid the ones that don't, be that droid or alien. I probably like the droids least of all, since at least the alien-speak is translated properly.