Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest companion?

Devlonir
09.20.2012 , 03:10 AM | #11
I love me some Theran Cedrax and Holiday. Especially their companion story conversations always make me smile.

I will kill him the next time he asks me if he mentioned he is a pacifist though...
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

UltimateKrucible
09.20.2012 , 03:28 AM | #12
Yeah, Theran and Holiday are great - it's like two companions for the price of one.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

GhostDrone
09.20.2012 , 03:33 AM | #13
Coolest: HK-51

Most useful: HK-51.

There is no contest. Not even Blizz.

But yes, on the serious side; i love Guss Tuno. When i actually first got him on Hoth i thought he was pretty meh since i usually don't find Mon Calamari that appealing. But damn, his lines are hilarious.

Love his voice acting and his general personality.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Swuulerian
09.20.2012 , 04:16 AM | #14
My personal top three

1) Kaliyo
2) Vette
3) Aric Jorgan

Why? Because they all say "Yes sir". That is what I want my companions to answer me. Ok, so they all say it with a totally different tone, from the sincere and professional soldiery Aric, to the teasing tone of Vette, to the crazy ironic Kaliyo. And the best is of course Kaliyo: "Yes, sir, locked and loaded, sir. What are you looking me for, I just shoot things."

Skorz
09.20.2012 , 05:35 AM | #15
Kaliyo because she reminds me of Jack in Mass Effect. I don't know but I have a thing for crazy bald chicks + the romance is a nice challenge for an light sided agent

Chacha
09.20.2012 , 05:55 AM | #16
I raised five level 50 characters: Sniper, Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Guardian and Commando. The most coolest companion in my opinion is... Kira Carsen. She has astonishing background story and plays much role in Jedi Knight stories from the beginning unlike other 24 companions. I already long for her next stories.

FiveBBassist
09.20.2012 , 06:03 AM | #17
First off, I only have all 5 Companions with my JK and JC. I've got 3 for Trooper, and everything else I have 2 or less. I think my favorites, not in any perticular order, would be Kira, T7, Tharan/Holiday, Doc, Jorgan, Vette, Nadia.

Kira- I love her smart elic and "say it straight" additude. "Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy joined the dark side."
T7- Just a fun Companion to have around, I just get tired of his constantly being down "I failed" additude.
Tharan/Holiday- I love their chemistry (no pun intended).
Doc- I love talking about girls with him.
Jorgan- Has a very good brotherly feel to him.
Vette- I love her spunk.
Nadia- She realy turns out to be a pretty awesome character.

Glower
09.20.2012 , 06:06 AM | #18
Khem or Kaliyo
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

SamuelAU
09.20.2012 , 06:15 AM | #19
Qyzen Fess

UltimateKrucible
09.20.2012 , 06:32 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
Qyzen Fess

What's that Qyzen?

"croak croak, croak croak croak .... creak ... croak"

You're going to be my companion?

"croak"

For how long?

"croak croak croak"

10-15 levels?

"croak"

Really? That doesn't seem fair, given that you're a personality vacum who doesn't even speak basic..... Who would I have got if I'd picked the other Jedi class.

"croak croak croak CROAK"

A hot, romancable BABE?
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell