Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest companion?

WilleLundish
09.19.2012 , 05:00 PM | #1
I'm pretty sure this thread already exist, but I wanted to put up a new poll about!

In this thread I want mostly people who have played with most classes to level 50, since then they would probably know best about which is the coolest, or have the coolest story!

Feel free to post even though you havent gotten a lvl 50 character but just want to mention how awesome your companion is

I would personally say Khem'val and Bowdaar ^^ I'm hoping you explain why your companions are awesome more than I did, lol
- "General we're surrounded!"
- "Good then we can attack in any direction!"

SpazCats
09.19.2012 , 05:06 PM | #2
I seem to have a mostly love/hate relationship with my companions. I hate what they say most of the time and get annoyed how they never seem to like my responses during quest dialogue, but I love that they help me in battle and do mundane crafting missions for me.

So, if I had to pick the companion who annoyed me the least so far, I think it would be Khem Val. I want to make him eat Kaliyo.

Thebazilly
09.19.2012 , 05:09 PM | #3
Khem for the win. My only complaint about him is that he tends to stand so his giant hulking shoulders get in the way of whatever I'm trying to click on.

SpazCats
09.19.2012 , 05:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Thebazilly View Post
Khem for the win. My only complaint about him is that he tends to stand so his giant hulking shoulders get in the way of whatever I'm trying to click on.
Oooh yes, he is very bad for that! He needs to learn to heel better and stay behind me!

Kubernetic
09.19.2012 , 05:12 PM | #5
My most favorite so far has to be Guss Tuno.

His comments during battle and just out of the blue are amazingly hilarious, and he is constantly throwing me into laughter.

"I heal you with Jedi power!"
"Can you breathe?"
"Wheeeee!"

Love it.

And the always funny, "Maybe not so much fighting today."
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tιkay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

LukeSaberRattler
09.19.2012 , 05:13 PM | #6
Jaesa Willsaam without a doubt but only darkside she is so cruel yet beautifully awesome! +The voice of Rachael Leigh Cook!

tolaf
09.19.2012 , 05:15 PM | #7
Khem Val.
"I have an excellent sabaac face; that was a lie, i hate sabaac."
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

Draekos
09.19.2012 , 05:25 PM | #8
Blizz!! best companion ever!! Although Jaesa comes close for her bloodthirsty comments when out killing stuff..
Currently playing Nhatt Sixpack on the Bastion.

Sportiva
09.19.2012 , 05:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kubernetic View Post
My most favorite so far has to be Guss Tuno.

His comments during battle and just out of the blue are amazingly hilarious, and he is constantly throwing me into laughter.

"I heal you with Jedi power!"
"Can you breathe?"
"Wheeeee!"

Love it.

And the always funny, "Maybe not so much fighting today."
His best (unfortunately I don't remember it exactly): "Hey Sith, don't let this lightsaber fool you. I'm not a Jedi."
Master Jaice Jenod: Guardian Velo Jenx: GunslingerMaster Gira Jenx: Sage Major Jax’xen Jenod: Vanguard
Saen'a Jenod: Mercenary Dulymus Jenod: OperativeDarth Scoura: Assassin Darth Zetara: Marauder

SilentKitty
09.20.2012 , 03:06 AM | #10
I love me some T7 =)

Have had so much fun with all my companions but when playing my main, it is mostly T7 that comes with me. He has been there since the first days of Thyton and I can't imagine my JK without him.