Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands > Guild Recruitment
The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

Haldri
01.19.2013 , 12:41 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkillon View Post
explain to me why xordecai talks **** 24/7
It's a long, sad story. See, when he was a small child, Zord's parents took him to the summit of Mount Everest. To this day, no one knows why, or how he survived for that matter. Anyway, he lost a ton of brain cells, and thus only has half a brain (the ancient half). Over the years, he developed normally, save for a few ticks he acquired. One of those ticks was the talking of ****, as you so kindly put it.

On a serious note, I really would not take Zord seriously if I were you. Thanks for the insight though; I may consider putting him on a tight leash.

corcode
01.19.2013 , 01:24 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Haldri View Post
It's a long, sad story. See, when he was a small child, Zord's parents took him to the summit of Mount Everest. To this day, no one knows why, or how he survived for that matter. Anyway, he lost a ton of brain cells, and thus only has half a brain (the ancient half). Over the years, he developed normally, save for a few ticks he acquired. One of those ticks was the talking of ****, as you so kindly put it.

On a serious note, I really would not take Zord seriously if I were you. Thanks for the insight though; I may consider putting him on a tight leash.
I heard he was found by Shurpas unconscious and was carried down the mountain but because they were so much shorter than him his head kept hitting tree trunks on the way down.
Officer of the Hammerfist Clan
A guild for the mature gamer
HammerfistClan.com

Haldri
01.20.2013 , 06:45 PM | #163
I preferred keeping the exact details under wraps, but yes, that is what happened.

TheTruthJT
01.24.2013 , 09:04 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Haldri View Post

That sounds about right but I would have just explained how to use the ignore button since it would be more effective. Theres an option under the social tab where you can type in a players name and then you no longer see any chat from that player, works wonders in pvp but it seems to be a secret to most however.

--Mordecai--
01.24.2013 , 09:05 PM | #165
Zenod,

It has been brought to my attention that my words have had a profound impact on you both emotionally and psychologically. It is with a heavy heart that I sincerely apologize to you for my remarks. Furthermore, if you have any future issues, please feel free to bring them to my attention and I'm sure we can talk about it like grown human beings.

Warm Regards,
Zordecai
Xordecai
Zordechai
Xordechai
Benjarvus

Destvar
01.25.2013 , 04:05 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by limadoc View Post
As long as there are no jumping or pipes involved, you should be fine.

Of course the other issue is that with Xay's luck, the dance would draw aggro. lol
But Xay always jumps! She rarely, if ever, takes the stairs or ramps. Then she wonders why she dies. Then she gives me hell for being slow.

There is just no pleasing her.
The Hammerfist Clan

A Gaming Community for Mature Gamers (18+)

Destvar
01.25.2013 , 04:10 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by corcode View Post
I heard he was found by Shurpas unconscious and was carried down the mountain but because they were so much shorter than him his head kept hitting tree trunks on the way down.
No, Cor, that's my tale, which I am sure will explain a lot of things to folks. (That and all the drugs that I did in the 60's.)
The Hammerfist Clan

A Gaming Community for Mature Gamers (18+)

Haldri
01.26.2013 , 01:29 PM | #168

In other news, we had two operations groups going last night. One cleared SM Asation, and the other cleared SM Denova.

Holinyx
01.27.2013 , 12:17 PM | #169
once again, cleared Terror From Beyond. Awesome run with lots of loot to be had.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Arkillon
01.27.2013 , 01:03 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by --Mordecai-- View Post
Zenod,

It has been brought to my attention that my words have had a profound impact on you both emotionally and psychologically. It is with a heavy heart that I sincerely apologize to you for my remarks. Furthermore, if you have any future issues, please feel free to bring them to my attention and I'm sure we can talk about it like grown human beings.
isn't that cute. someone's trying to sound all mature and nice
Zenod
#BWAPS Rancor
PVP stream of awesomeness: http://twitch.tv/Zenod1337