Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands > Guild Recruitment
The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

corcode's Avatar


corcode
09.19.2012 , 03:01 PM | #1
Who are we?

We mainly cater to the mature player. Players who have time restraints, family, spouses, full time jobs. Players who know what it's like to have bills and mortgages to pay. Players who know what "waggro" or "haggro" is (I just described myself!) We know real life commitments are a priority with older more mature gamers, and thus we'll never overload you with requirements, and expect you to jump through a bunch of silly hoops just to get a few hours of gaming in with your friends.

Some of our core values and offerings:

A thriving healthy community, filled with activity. Members are encouraged to become involved and speak their minds. Everyone has a voice, and using it helps us grow wiser and gives us the means and information necessary to continually improve!

Not just another guild, but an actual community for members to socially interact with other members on a personal level. I've made a good many friends through guilds, a few have even become real life friends. It's our mission to offer a respectable environment void of idiots and muppet heads (yes I said muppet heads...remember them??) to everyone who walks the path of adventure with us.

A golden rule we believe in: Treat others as you would like to be treated. We like everyone to think of their fellow members and guild mates as family not just another number or body. Get to know your fellow guild mates, and most importantly treat each and every new member with respect. We're all on the same team and working for the same cause, It's important to know you can count on your new brother or sister in a pinch

Officers - not an elite club. Officers are there for the people, and represent the masses. Officers earn their places among us, and are expected to earn their keep. At no time do we ever plan on making the officership a "cool kids club".

These are a few of the basic values we carry with us, whatever the cause or game may be, these will always travel with us.

Below is our guild summary.
_______________

Guild Name: The Hammerfist Clan - [HFC]
Guild Website: hammerfistclan.com
Main Time Zone: [USA]
Web Admin: Brakkish
About Us:


We're an adult guild looking for mature members age 18 or older. We're a social/casual guild passionate about our gaming. How you choose to spend your gaming time is up to you. Dictating how and when you need to play is not our style, we understand part-time gamers with full-time lives.

It's our goal to provide a friendly, stress free environment in which to enjoy the game. If you are looking to join us, some things you should keep in mind are: We value friendship over loot and hoarding. Guilds can be an excellent place to meet new friends and share good times and experiences that keep with you for years. Squabbling over loot has no place here. Providing a decent environment, void of riff-raff and distractions is an A-1 priority in any MMO we play. Leaving the drama behind and entering a world of fantasy and fun is what it's all about.

Guild category: Adult 18+
Voice: Yes, Mumble
Recruiting members status: Open to friendly adults 18 years of age or more.
Forum Software - Vbulletin with a professional license. (It's an industry standard)
Officer of the Hammerfist Clan
A guild for the mature gamer
HammerfistClan.com

corcode's Avatar


corcode
09.20.2012 , 01:45 PM | #2
In addition to the above we also offer a Republic guild (HFC Republic Spies) for leveling alts for story/legacy/preparation for the HK-51 missions. We also try to run weekly operations and regularly have people running hard mode flashpoints as well as plenty of folks leveling lower level alts and lower level mains.

So if you are tired of guilds that treat your gaming time as another job and are looking for a group of mature adults to spend your time with check out our forums and see what you think and put in an application.
Officer of the Hammerfist Clan
A guild for the mature gamer
HammerfistClan.com

corcode's Avatar


corcode
09.25.2012 , 09:45 AM | #3
We are still looking for more mature people to join our community so if you're tired of guilds that treat your game time like a second job or just want somewhere to call home and hang out and quest with other adults check us out in the link in my signature. We would love to meet you.
Officer of the Hammerfist Clan
A guild for the mature gamer
HammerfistClan.com

greyladydeux's Avatar


greyladydeux
09.26.2012 , 12:02 PM | #4
Welcome to the HFC recruitment thread.

I have been playing video games for several years, and have finally joined the ranks of MMO players. I belonged to a few guilds, but none ever felt like a family until now.

We are a very mixed bunch of mature gamers. This is truly a fun, casual guild. The guild is active game-wise, and there is a very active forum as well. There is truly something for everyone.

Check out HFC today. You will be glad you did.

thewitchdoctor's Avatar


thewitchdoctor
09.26.2012 , 01:13 PM | #5
I'll be honest: I am an older player.

I started MMOs with vanilla WoW and didn't have fun until I met up with a guild full of adult, social, casual folks who took a serious but laid back approach to the game. Well, I continued to look for that (with success here and there) in the MMOs I played since: namely LOTRO and Rift.

I desperately wanted to find that again here in TOR and fortunately I did in Hammerfist.

"All the content we want, at our pace, done our way," I think sums us up at Hammerfist. We are social, and, frankly, casual. We have some progression-minded folks and they help set up operations. But there isn't a requirement to raid. We have folks that love to kill some 'Pubs; but you don't have to PvP.

We are just laid-back folks that realize gaming is a shared passion and hobby but we all have (rightfully so!) real lives outside these pixels.

Come take a look at our clan. You just might find a new gaming home!

greyladydeux's Avatar


greyladydeux
09.26.2012 , 01:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by thewitchdoctor View Post
I'll be honest: I am an older player.

I started MMOs with vanilla WoW and didn't have fun until I met up with a guild full of adult, social, casual folks who took a serious but laid back approach to the game. Well, I continued to look for that (with success here and there) in the MMOs I played since: namely LOTRO and Rift.

I desperately wanted to find that again here in TOR and fortunately I did in Hammerfist.

"All the content we want, at our pace, done our way," I think sums us up at Hammerfist. We are social, and, frankly, casual. We have some progression-minded folks and they help set up operations. But there isn't a requirement to raid. We have folks that love to kill some 'Pubs; but you don't have to PvP.

We are just laid-back folks that realize gaming is a shared passion and hobby but we all have (rightfully so!) real lives outside these pixels.

Come take a look at our clan. You just might find a new gaming home!


Great Post!

I didn't know that we were confessing older gamer status. My bad. Okay, I am an older gamer too. HFC is full of fun members of all ages. We even have a resident curmudgeon.

Xayvion

Destvar's Avatar


Destvar
09.26.2012 , 02:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by greyladydeux View Post


Great Post!

I didn't know that we were confessing older gamer status. My bad. Okay, I am an older gamer too. HFC is full of fun members of all ages. We even have a resident curmudgeon.

Xayvion
Well, since I've been outed, (I am the self-styled "Resident Curmudgeon" of HFC) I guess I'll speak up. As folks have mentioned this is a great group of folks. I've been in a couple of other guilds, but this crew understands what it means to have a REAL LIFE, meaning school, jobs, kids, spouses, and all the other things that get in the way of the really important stuff, namely, GAMING! Folks at HFC run the range from super causal to truly HardCore, sometimes in the same player depending on the game and the personal situation.

(Uses the Force) This is the Guild you want to join! Click on the link in the sig! Do it today!
The Hammerfist Clan

A Gaming Community for Mature Gamers (18+)

greyladydeux's Avatar


greyladydeux
09.26.2012 , 04:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Destvar View Post
Well, since I've been outed, (I am the self-styled "Resident Curmudgeon" of HFC) I guess I'll speak up. As folks have mentioned this is a great group of folks. I've been in a couple of other guilds, but this crew understands what it means to have a REAL LIFE, meaning school, jobs, kids, spouses, and all the other things that get in the way of the really important stuff, namely, GAMING! Folks at HFC run the range from super causal to truly HardCore, sometimes in the same player depending on the game and the personal situation.

(Uses the Force) This is the Guild you want to join! Click on the link in the sig! Do it today!
Someone had to do it! And it got you out of your rocking chair, old man.

Great use of the force by the way.


So what is everyone waiting for? Go to www.hammerfistclan.com and check us out!

Destvar's Avatar


Destvar
09.26.2012 , 07:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by greyladydeux View Post
Someone had to do it! And it got you out of your rocking chair, old man.

Great use of the force by the way.


So what is everyone waiting for? Go to www.hammerfistclan.com and check us out!
It's not a rocking chair! Its a fully blown out 383 cu. in. MOPAR powered wheel chair!

She may get gallons to the mile but she sure can scoot!
The Hammerfist Clan

A Gaming Community for Mature Gamers (18+)

greyladydeux's Avatar


greyladydeux
09.26.2012 , 08:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Destvar View Post
It's not a rocking chair! Its a fully blown out 383 cu. in. MOPAR powered wheel chair!

She may get gallons to the mile but she sure can scoot!
Awesome. Glad you were able to post. I really loved the Force line - pure genius.

Xay