Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

SirMissingno
12.25.2012 , 01:16 PM | #51
<Redacted>

strykerxd
12.26.2012 , 08:28 AM | #52
Can i join the guild? My characters are Hadzuska for a sith warrior imps and Kiredi for a trooper on the pubs. I have the Ordo legacy.

SirMissingno
12.27.2012 , 11:51 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by strykerxd View Post
Can i join the guild? My characters are Hadzuska for a sith warrior imps and Kiredi for a trooper on the pubs. I have the Ordo legacy.
<Redacted>

Koravan
01.12.2013 , 04:56 PM | #54
Hello all,
Just coming back from a hiatus from swtor and with all the new changes i decided to start fresh on the Republic side. Your guild sounds interesting but I would like to know what are you main active hours. I say this because i work 2nd shift and the majority of my play time is 12 to 5 am and weekends.

Good luck and look forward to hearing from you.

P.S. if you need to contact me in game look for Kish'hada

Talon_strikes
03.06.2013 , 01:42 PM | #55
I am the GM of this guild again. I was given back my leadership status, but we will be going under a new name and we will be PvP-driven!
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Talon_strikes
03.07.2013 , 01:31 AM | #56
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!