Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

MOPSFounder
10.04.2012 , 09:13 PM | #31
We could use more 50s in our guild to have a set raiding team and RWZ team!

MOPSFounder
10.08.2012 , 03:38 PM | #32
We're still looking for more peeps (especially endgamers!) for Operations and WZs!

MOPSFounder
10.27.2012 , 11:33 PM | #33
Sorry for the inactivity! Tons of real life issues prevented me from posting here in the thread.

As the General Chat recruitment posts usually go: The <Prophecy of the Fatman> is a friendly, active & dedicated PvP/PvE guild recruiting players of any play style & skill! We'd like some more lv. 50 players and leaders, and we have a GB, Vent & website! Pst me for more info!

MOPSFounder
10.28.2012 , 09:26 AM | #34
As always, this guild is always open to recruiting. I was gone for around 16 days and we only lost around 6 to 8 peeps, but we've come around and recruited more who'd be willing to partake in this guild's progression! We could surely use more endgamers to help us progress both in PvP and PvE, and we could use more players who'd be interested in being high leaders of the guild!

Ranks do count, but they give you a sense of accomplishment. Having a structure of leaders vs. officers vs. the regular actives vs. the casuals will really help polish what this guild will do and accomplish together. In no way will I have any extreme bossy leaders, as I'm looking forward to everyone working together, having fun and accomplishing their goals here in these guilds!

MOPSFounder
10.29.2012 , 11:35 AM | #35
With activity now increasing bit by bit with my return, I urge you all to come join these guilds! We're trying for a PvP team to be setup that will run for 3 days of the week so we cater to a larger audience. Since my sleeping schedule will change to the daytime, I also figured I could start a team for raiding, PvP or both during the late night hours.

These guilds are still looking for friendly and active players and it doesn't matter what play style you are, we'll cater to you as best as possible. A few of us are already geared, some of us are getting geared and others are leveling up so we have players around all checkpoints in progression.

Please do contact me if you'd be interested! You can PM me through in-game or on the website, post in this thread, send me an email or send me a /whisper!

MOPSFounder
10.31.2012 , 06:12 PM | #36
We're still recruiting if anyone's interesting in joining! We have FREE lightsaber crystals!

MOPSFounder
11.08.2012 , 02:34 PM | #37
I'm back to post and promote this amazing guild! The OP is slightly outdated and the guild has added many things and has improved!

MOPSFounder
11.09.2012 , 02:05 PM | #38
We have a 10-man Vent and 100-man TeamSpeak! Having a mic is NOT required and you do NOT have to apply on our website if you don't want to. Plus, you get FREE lightsabers!

How cool does <Prophecy of the Fatman> sound?

MOPSFounder
11.11.2012 , 02:43 AM | #39
Update I have updated the OP a bit to include that we do have a TS3 and Ventrilo server. Happy voice chatting!

MOPSFounder
11.13.2012 , 12:13 PM | #40
Statement: This is a reminder that this guild is a friendly, helpful & active PvP/PvE guild recruiting players of any play style & skill. We have SM Ops runs 3 days of the week and players grouping for PvP/WZs. You can contact me anyway you'd like for more info!

/HK-47