Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

MOPSFounder
09.28.2012 , 07:00 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MOPSFounder View Post
We've been added to the Ideal Guild Quiz! Hope that some of you that take the quiz find us!
To reiterate, both our Republic and Imperial guilds have been added! If you're still unsure of joining us, take the quiz and see if we come up as one of the top 5!

MOPSFounder
09.28.2012 , 06:14 PM | #22
The <Prophecy of the Fatman> will make an appearance at Nar Shaddaa's Cantina for the Guild Meet 'N' Greet and Guild Rush! Hope to see a lot of you other guilds and others looking for a guild there tonight!

Irrissa
09.28.2012 , 08:29 PM | #23
Thanks for coming guys. had a great time.
*Rissa (55 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (55 Sage)* Aubrei (55 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

MOPSFounder
09.28.2012 , 09:12 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Irrissa View Post
Thanks for coming guys. had a great time.
A lot of us had a great time! We thank you for hosting such an awesome event!

MOPSFounder
09.29.2012 , 08:33 AM | #25
Good morning, Prophecy of the Five!

Our guild is still looking for active, friendly and dedicated players! Whether you're geared or under-geared, experienced or inexperienced, an altoholic or not, casual or moderate or hardcore, here at the <PotF>/<TFP> we cater to all types of players.

Our rules aren't strict and our environment feels and is very homey. If you're looking for this type of comfortable community, please do contact me for more information about these guilds. If you'd also like to join, we could have an interview so we can get to know each other and to tell you more about my guilds before you make your decision to join.

MOPSFounder
09.29.2012 , 08:30 PM | #26
We were on today trying to down The Primal Destroyer (which happened to be down, sadly ) and tried raiding a SM Operation. We couldn't get an Ops Group up due to other 50s working on PvP and doing other things, and we also had many pre-50 players online today.

For those of you at or near 50—we'd love to have you so this doesn't happen again, but we're still recruiting players of any level!

Good night, folks!

MOPSFounder
10.01.2012 , 01:14 PM | #27
Join the guild today and receive a FREE Acklay, Nexu or Reek!

While supplies last™!

MOPSFounder
10.01.2012 , 10:57 PM | #28
Statement: The <Prophecy of the Fatman> is a friendly, active and dedicated PvP/PvE guild recruiting players of any playstyle, level, skill and class! We're also looking for more leaders! If you'd like to join and/or are interested in being an officer, pst me for more info.

MOPSFounder
10.02.2012 , 12:53 PM | #29
Update Our guild website has been updated! We no longer use www.RepublicUnderworld.enjin.com! I'm almost done with the NEW website! All I have to do is add our Application, update the Forums and we'll be good to go.

MOPSFounder
10.03.2012 , 11:59 AM | #30
Update Working on the website to finish it up!