Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

reposted again.. warzone leavers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
reposted again.. warzone leavers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cycao
09.21.2012 , 01:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
holy smokes, they posted in the pvp forums. something is wrong here
Good maybe this will help tone down these "warzone quitter" posts.

Apaolo
09.21.2012 , 01:06 PM | #12
Applying a debuff won't fix anything, as was explained earlier in this thread.

Alvantes
09.21.2012 , 01:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Incentives to stay in the WZ would be preferred.

We don't need any more reasons not to queue.
And I don't want a debuff when I get rooted from some kind of glitch (cloned and couldn't make my character move last night then have to sit out of wz for 15 minutes or something.
SWG - Bria - Rogue Battalion <-RgB->

darksidechemist
09.21.2012 , 01:30 PM | #14
pro quitters are awesome!

FourTwent
09.21.2012 , 01:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Good maybe this will help tone down these "warzone quitter" posts.
lol, i've tried reporting these, and gear > skill threads as duplicates. they dont care, as long as it's not in the general forum it's like anything goes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
Applying a debuff won't fix anything, as was explained earlier in this thread.
well, now they can't be bothered reading actual constructive suggestions and comments in their own forums can they? i certainly wouldn't expect them to actually start doing work

did you see their last 'community roundup' blog post? lol they picked the most random threads and the quoted posts weren't even interesting at all! again they just went random with it

Soljin
09.21.2012 , 01:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Incentives to stay in the WZ would be preferred.

We don't need any more reasons not to queue.
Agreed...Make it worth sticking with it....Seriously need to get away from penalty systems in games...It is supposed to be fun after all.

A debuff wont effect me in the slightest but if it in any way discourages people from queue'ing then its bad.
I want my SWG...
#Remove RnG
Refer a friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rqkzQz

Apaolo
09.21.2012 , 01:42 PM | #17
I'm sure many will enjoy getting a debuff from leaving a WZ when they are perma rooted and perma stun'd, you know, that bug that has been around for so many months that hasn't yet to be fixed. Or from the random disconnect issue the game throws at people.

Brickwalls can be rough though.

Alvantes
09.21.2012 , 01:56 PM | #18
I'm sure many will enjoy getting a debuff from leaving a WZ when they are perma rooted and perma stun'd, you know, that bug that has been around for so many months that hasn't yet to be fixed. Or from the random disconnect issue the game throws at people.

/agree
SWG - Bria - Rogue Battalion <-RgB->

dego-harmonium
09.21.2012 , 02:06 PM | #19
When we can kick the two chuckleheads i get every 2nd match like this guy http://imgur.com/uZJfe who are wearing bad pve gear and no recruit rocking a cool 13khp, then we can have a deserter buff, if im solo queing, and i see 3 players with 13-14k health 3 more with 15-17k and maybe 2 warhero's, unless the other team is teribad or geared worse its a loss and since i value my time i leave :P

old screenie but still one of my fav's
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

Pvtcarnage
09.21.2012 , 02:07 PM | #20

Been playing PvP since launch and only been dropped 3 times, never had these other issues. Giving incentives to stay will not stop them from dropping, a penalty might.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane