Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login server is currently unavailable AGAIN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The login server is currently unavailable AGAIN
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jophi
11.16.2012 , 10:48 AM | #451
I got by it by restarting my gateway, ie refreshing my ISP assigned IP address in case there was some ip caching issue with the login server or some such. May just be lucky timing but i logged in first go no waiting on screens or login server error issues after doing that

Tirvaak
11.16.2012 , 12:43 PM | #453 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that this issue has now been resolved, as can you see from the sticky.

Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you have any further problems.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

DarthRamette
11.16.2012 , 12:47 PM | #454
Same issue Yreka, CA its 10:45 am here

dstauffsw
11.16.2012 , 01:53 PM | #455
This issue isn't resolved at all. Still a problem here. Portland Oregon at noon.

Metafrast
11.16.2012 , 01:54 PM | #456
I can confirm.

Baalzamon
11.16.2012 , 02:03 PM | #457
The problem returned.....

Tirvaak
11.16.2012 , 02:04 PM | #458 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi dstauffsw, Metafrast and DarthRamette,

Could you each post a copy of your latest launcher log in this thread so I can try to see what might be happening for you guys?

Please post the Log within code tags or spoiler tags. You can find your launcher logs at one of these default locations:
  • For 32 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\logs
    or
  • For 64 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic

Launcher logs look like this: “launcher_20120719.txt”.

Thanks.

ServiusTheBear
11.16.2012 , 02:12 PM | #459
Here is mine. Also its not aceepting my current security question answer and I have it in front of me.

Spoiler

This post has been edited to include spoiler tags – CS Forum Team

Tirvaak
11.16.2012 , 02:19 PM | #460 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi ServiusTheBear,

Thank you for that, if you look through the log you will see a number of login failures. The fact that your security question is not being accepted you are going to have to contact our Customer Support team directly by phone.

I am certain they will be able to help you with this issue and get you back into the game quickly. You can find the contact details on this page.

Thanks.