Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login server is currently unavailable AGAIN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
The login server is currently unavailable AGAIN

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KuroganeX
11.16.2012 , 09:25 AM | #411
I'm in =D
"Remember, Peace is a Lie."

Sith Assassin, Raz'tez
Republic Vanguard, Rogote.

largeego
11.16.2012 , 09:26 AM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by WolfxxGear View Post
Just tellin it like it is =] I've already been able to get in. I'm just stickin around to see if there's any news/updates on what caused/fixes it and to offer my help (and comedic relief) to anyone who needs it

im in thanks to ur advise about the loading screen so i tip my hat to you sir (i dont own a hat so just go with it)

/tip hat

Eldorian
11.16.2012 , 09:26 AM | #413
FUK dat, CLICK, Guildwars2,... look, works as intended. ALWAYS!!!
WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU,....... Comes back later to finish the job, so better Kill it ASAP.

dovesrage
11.16.2012 , 09:26 AM | #414
ok so patch is finally downloading....what gives bioware?

ArmaniD
11.16.2012 , 09:26 AM | #415
No 'special tips' needed. Looks like they just fixed it.

AfroSaxon
11.16.2012 , 09:27 AM | #416
hmmm got past stage one issue, patching now...lets see

Apogi
11.16.2012 , 09:27 AM | #417
Let me into the server selection then nada. Now it won't work at all again. What are there 8 or 9 servers? And the login server can't handle this load? I've been a loyal paying player even bought the stupid $160 "collector edition" . I am paying $15/month to play a game I bought for $160 and I can't login. You guys were suppose to be the fix all for Star Wars. At least I could play SWG. Getting very close to tossing this like everyone else has.
CE -July 24th

MidichIorian
11.16.2012 , 09:27 AM | #418
Fixed (for now) on this end too.

LeishaWould
11.16.2012 , 09:28 AM | #419
People trying to login to swtor, please DO NOT reinstall your games, it'll take 3 days to install and you might get the looping bug where 4.78gig continues to try and download.

Same Server Login error as everyone else, BC Canada

Evolem
11.16.2012 , 09:28 AM | #420
Same here. With so much money and experience you would think at least it would work without any major bugs. But since i started to play i encountered bug after bug that reduced my gameplay. If not for my guild i think i already would have given up on this one.
I played Star Wars Online by Sony and found that game way better then this one, al this stories and time consuming quests where you have to go to several planets just to finish it, feels more like stopping you from leveling too fast then doing something really important to advance.
Small things like why my vehicle goes slower then a horse just doesnot feel real to me. If you remember the speeder that the BH had in SWO that thing was really fast.
In short it seems that they use the sloweness in traveling to take care you cant level so fast.

Ok seems they fixed something and download started.