Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

Gidrea
02.08.2014 , 12:43 PM | #61
Happy Anniversary, Jawas!

Shock and Jawa is two years old! Here's to many more.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Scota
02.26.2014 , 04:21 AM | #62
Hello,

I would like to join, I am a casual returning player and I can't seem to remember how to play feel I'll be on tomorrow night, my timezone is GMT+10, my in game name is Àrtèmis and I am a level 34 Commando.

Gidrea
03.07.2014 , 07:47 PM | #63
Scipiö is now the GM of Population Control. Randava is still an officer, though, so you can hit me up for guild invitations on the Imperial Side.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Kurokage
03.31.2014 , 12:34 PM | #64
I'd like to join Population Control (and eventually Shock and Jawa once I get around to rolling a Republic character). Should I sign up on the website or /whisper in-game for an invite first?
The Kypri Legacy - Jedi Covenant
Trysani: 60 Sorcerer | Alyann: 60 Operative
Evumei: 47 Scoundrel

Gidrea
03.31.2014 , 02:28 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurokage View Post
I'd like to join Population Control (and eventually Shock and Jawa once I get around to rolling a Republic character). Should I sign up on the website or /whisper in-game for an invite first?
It's best to whisper in game. Look for Scipiö, Radida, or Nyfadora. Tell them you saw the forum post. Or do a "who" on Population Control and see who is online and whisper.

Gidrea
05.12.2014 , 11:21 AM | #66
Randava is once again the GM of Population Control.

Both guilds are open to new members!

Gidrea
05.23.2014 , 09:21 AM | #67
Shock and Jawa has a few openings for Ops teams! Tuesdays and/or Saturdays!

And as always, we accept all levels and classes, and have the maximum XP and Reputation bonuses. We maintain and safe and pleasant atmosphere, and anyone over the age of 16 is welcome to join us.

We have a guild bank, voice chat, website, and some pretty fun people. We also have shy people, so if you don't feel particularly social, you can still join!

Be a Jawa!

coolpiranha
05.23.2014 , 01:07 PM | #68
I have a sage healer and my friend has a smuggler, we are both looking for a progression group?? Do you have space for those roles??

Gidrea
05.25.2014 , 01:32 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by coolpiranha View Post
I have a sage healer and my friend has a smuggler, we are both looking for a progression group?? Do you have space for those roles??
I think we can accommodate that! Look me up in game this evening. I should be on around 6:30 PM

DomiSotto
05.28.2014 , 01:45 PM | #70
Uhm, I am definitely over 16 but I am what you would call an inexperienced player, completely clueless in Ops/Guilds business.

Mostly, I am hoping to play the Rise of Cartel story line without missing the story! It's bugs me to miss it because it now shows up on my eldest girl's load screen instead of Chapter 3 load screen. I also won't mind grouping my solo characters for Heroics/FPs.

If it makes any difference whatsoever, I play a lvl 50 Slinger, a lvl 46 Sage, and a lvl 35 Mara with the rest of the 9 chars being under 20. I can play on the weekends, because on the weekdays I play very early in the morning (3-5 am MST).

Am I off base?