Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

Gidrea
04.01.2013 , 05:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kujaro View Post
Hello, I just started playing yesterday and have been looking for a active friendly guild to join. If yall got room for a total newbie like myself id like to join your guild. My character is a lowbie Jedi Knight named Kajuro. Ill also try looking up someone in game. Thanks
No one could ever be as big a noob as I was... so sure! Look us up!
Gidrea / Sallah / Starinna / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Monkeypox
04.02.2013 , 09:10 AM | #22
Gidrea, I forget...are we supposed to fill out an application on your website (new or old?) or just find someone in-game?

I ran with three S&J members the other day, and had been considering getting involved for some time...

Gidrea
04.02.2013 , 10:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Monkeypox View Post
Gidrea, I forget...are we supposed to fill out an application on your website (new or old?) or just find someone in-game?

I ran with three S&J members the other day, and had been considering getting involved for some time...
You can just find someone in game. If you do a "who" search on "Shock" you'll find our members. Of course you can register on the website (new=www.shockandjawa.org), but you won't have member access until you actually join us in game.
Gidrea / Sallah / Starinna / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Gidrea
04.16.2013 , 12:56 PM | #24
We have added a Story Mode Ops group, Ops for Beginners, that runs on Tuesday nights. We are also looking for more experienced people for our Team Ops groups.

As always, lowbies, noobs, and all your alts are always welcome to join the Jawas.

Gidrea
05.09.2013 , 11:29 AM | #25
Just to clarify: The minimum age to join Shock and Jawa is 16.

We are adding late night Ops groups! Provide your own coffee

Gidrea
05.22.2013 , 03:10 PM | #26
We are now running a late night Ops group at 10 PM (PDT) on Friday nights. It's a lot of fun, and a good option for those with odd schedules

Imperial ops are running on Saturday evenings.

Gidrea
06.04.2013 , 06:47 PM | #27
If you have just transferred to The Harbinger, you are welcome to check out Shock and Jawa. We have plenty of room for new Jawas!

Read this thread, or better yet, check out our GUILD INFORMATION post on our website.

Gidrea
06.10.2013 , 01:08 PM | #28
We are looking to add a third team to our Ops lineup! If you're 50+, check us out.

And as always, we accept all levels and classes of players, Newbies and transfers welcome.

Gidrea
06.19.2013 , 02:05 PM | #29
We have passed the 100 person mark! Small enough to be friendly, big enough to be cool.

Jedi_Harby
06.24.2013 , 02:57 AM | #30
I've been playing since early access, but pretty much all by my lonesome. I figured it's high time I joined a guild and be a bit more social in my game play. I'd like to join you guys, there might be one little hiccup though. I'm stationed in Japan right now and so I'm 16 hours ahead of you guys. Will that be an issue?