Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

Akrinn's Avatar


Akrinn
03.07.2013 , 03:24 PM | #11
Hi!

I just rerolled on your server as a Jedi Consular and was wondering if you were still recruiting? I played when the game first came out for about a month but due to RL circumstances, I had to quit until now.

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
03.07.2013 , 03:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Akrinn View Post
Hi!

I just rerolled on your server as a Jedi Consular and was wondering if you were still recruiting? I played when the game first came out for about a month but due to RL circumstances, I had to quit until now.
We'd love to have new people! Look me up in game, or an officer (see first post). You can check out our website, too, the link is in my signature.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
03.13.2013 , 02:26 PM | #13
Shock and Jawa is open to new 50s, or soon to be 50s. We are forming a third Ops group, specifically for new 50s and beginners.

Check us at on our website at: http://www.shockandjawa.org
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

chaoticnight's Avatar


chaoticnight
03.22.2013 , 09:45 PM | #14
im interested have a 36 commando main a lvl 50 sentinal alt a lvl 21 gunslinger alt and a lvl 3 consular alt

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
03.23.2013 , 01:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by chaoticnight View Post
im interested have a 36 commando main a lvl 50 sentinal alt a lvl 21 gunslinger alt and a lvl 3 consular alt
Great! Look for me ingame, or any of our members. A lot of our officers are leveling Alts this weekend, and I don't have all their names handy . But if you see any of our members around, feel free to whisper them and they can put you in touch with someone.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Kel-Co's Avatar


Kel-Co
03.26.2013 , 08:56 PM | #16
I am interested in joining this guild too! I hope I can join your guild and cure my loneliness and become a better player because I have only been playing this game for a little over a month now.

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
03.26.2013 , 09:32 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kel-Co View Post
I am interested in joining this guild too! I hope I can join your guild and cure my loneliness and become a better player because I have only been playing this game for a little over a month now.
Don't be lonely, be a Jawa!
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

AldyMcScooch's Avatar


AldyMcScooch
04.01.2013 , 10:45 AM | #18
I just reached lvl 50 with my first toon, a Jedi Sentinel. I've been running HM flashpoints through groupfinder but would like to join a good PVE guild to do gear up with and do operations. Are you guys still recruiting? I also have a lvl 22 Jedi Guardian and a lvl 22 Gunslinger.
-The Harbinger-
The Fantana Legacy
Bryantgumbell Brianwilliams Al'borland

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
04.01.2013 , 12:16 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AldyMcScooch View Post
I just reached lvl 50 with my first toon, a Jedi Sentinel. I've been running HM flashpoints through groupfinder but would like to join a good PVE guild to do gear up with and do operations. Are you guys still recruiting? I also have a lvl 22 Jedi Guardian and a lvl 22 Gunslinger.
We are recruiting, you're welcome to bring all your alts, too!
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Kujaro's Avatar


Kujaro
04.01.2013 , 04:03 PM | #20
Hello, I just started playing yesterday and have been looking for a active friendly guild to join. If yall got room for a total newbie like myself id like to join your guild. My character is a lowbie Jedi Knight named Kajuro. Ill also try looking up someone in game. Thanks