<Shock and Jawa> Accepting New Members (Republic)

Gidrea

UPDATED April 25, 2017

Shock and Jawa is accepting new members.

We are here for you!

Do you need help leveling up? We’re here for you. Want some advice on your gear? Want to run a flashpoint or kill a world boss? We’re here for you.

Newbies and low-level players are always welcome. Don’t be shy!

Bring all your Alts! We’re altaholics and not afraid to admit it!

We have Ops teams, and weekly Ops open to anyone.

We only have a few rules!

Be respectful of others.

Don't be offensive or profane in guild or voice chat.

Be age 16 or over.

HAVE FUN!

If you are interested in us, we’re interested in you! (We’re probably interested in you, anyway.)

Ask any member you see if you can speak to an officer! We’re here for you!

DETAILS:

PvE Centered

Team Ops, Weekly Open Ops

Flagship & Stronghold with all the conveniences!

10% XP and Reputation bonuses

Weekly repair allowances

Website

Mumble

Imperial guild: Full Metal Jawa

Shock and Jawa/Full Metal Jawa is a safe place for everyone to enjoy the game. We have ladies, married couples, LGBT folks, bachelors, grandmas, minorities, etc, etc... We've been troll free since 2012!

Be a Jawa, not a jerk! Join us and have fun!

Edited by Gidrea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify things and avoid a mismatch with new members...

We are a mature guild. We'd prefer you to be 15 or over. This does not mean we are not family friendly. Foul language, religion, politics, or adult subjects are not permitted in guild chat.

Being mature means knowing when a topic is appropriate, and being able to express yourself without a lot of profanity.

Our objective to provide a clean, safe, and friendly group where people can have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I just rerolled on your server as a Jedi Consular and was wondering if you were still recruiting? I played when the game first came out for about a month but due to RL circumstances, I had to quit until now.

Hi!

I just rerolled on your server as a Jedi Consular and was wondering if you were still recruiting? I played when the game first came out for about a month but due to RL circumstances, I had to quit until now.

We'd love to have new people! Look me up in game, or an officer (see first post). You can check out our website, too, the link is in my signature. :jawa_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
im interested have a 36 commando main a lvl 50 sentinal alt a lvl 21 gunslinger alt and a lvl 3 consular alt

Great! Look for me ingame, or any of our members. A lot of our officers are leveling Alts this weekend, and I don't have all their names handy :rolleyes:. But if you see any of our members around, feel free to whisper them and they can put you in touch with someone.

I am interested in joining this guild too! I hope I can join your guild and cure my loneliness and become a better player because I have only been playing this game for a little over a month now.

Don't be lonely, be a Jawa! :jawa_cool:

I just reached lvl 50 with my first toon, a Jedi Sentinel. I've been running HM flashpoints through groupfinder but would like to join a good PVE guild to do gear up with and do operations. Are you guys still recruiting? I also have a lvl 22 Jedi Guardian and a lvl 22 Gunslinger.

I just reached lvl 50 with my first toon, a Jedi Sentinel. I've been running HM flashpoints through groupfinder but would like to join a good PVE guild to do gear up with and do operations. Are you guys still recruiting? I also have a lvl 22 Jedi Guardian and a lvl 22 Gunslinger.

We are recruiting, you're welcome to bring all your alts, too!

Hello, I just started playing yesterday and have been looking for a active friendly guild to join. If yall got room for a total newbie like myself id like to join your guild. My character is a lowbie Jedi Knight named Kajuro. Ill also try looking up someone in game. Thanks :)

Hello, I just started playing yesterday and have been looking for a active friendly guild to join. If yall got room for a total newbie like myself id like to join your guild. My character is a lowbie Jedi Knight named Kajuro. Ill also try looking up someone in game. Thanks :)

No one could ever be as big a noob as I was... so sure! Look us up! :)

Gidrea, I forget...are we supposed to fill out an application on your website (new or old?) or just find someone in-game?

I ran with three S&J members the other day, and had been considering getting involved for some time...

Gidrea, I forget...are we supposed to fill out an application on your website (new or old?) or just find someone in-game?

I ran with three S&J members the other day, and had been considering getting involved for some time...

You can just find someone in game. If you do a "who" search on "Shock" you'll find our members. Of course you can register on the website (new=www.shockandjawa.org), but you won't have member access until you actually join us in game. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We have added a Story Mode Ops group, Ops for Beginners, that runs on Tuesday nights. We are also looking for more experienced people for our Team Ops groups.

As always, lowbies, noobs, and all your alts are always welcome to join the Jawas. :)

• 4 weeks later...