Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a guild

bravotwentysev
09.19.2012 , 10:19 AM | #1
Before everybody spams "Join us join us". I am a picky person. I used to run a full blown raid guild here till we all left due game issues. I just came back to the game by myself as nothing else is out there to play through the winter.

What i have on my 2 accounts are.
50 raid spec BH DPS NON healer MAIN! No plans to reroll a healer type BH healers suck!
50 Sith warrior Juggernaut Tank and with DPS gear Alt
50 Sith Sorcerer Healer (alt)
50 Sith Marauder ( my son's toon)
50 Sith operative (sons alt)
others in the 10-25 Range few rebels in the 50 range but those no plans to play.

What I am looking for is a laid back type of guild that raids WEEKENDS in central time or eastern time! Again read weekends. I have no plans to play hardcore again and wont raid during the week. Guild must be mainly adults and not a bunch of kids running things to the ground. If you rule with a iron fist than dont ask me to join because the moment you yell at me for a piddly thing im not afraid to deguild myself. I dont like to tolerate yelling, abusive, vulgar, or putdowns either of other guild members or guilds that have the so called group clicks with in a guild. I play with my 6 year old son during the week so I do plan to group with him as well as guild members. Trust me he played better than some of my old guild member during raids. I like a guild that is intent to help everybody out with in the guild.

Just for reference I ran a 100 member guild here. I ran a everquest hardcore raid guild for 11 years and a EQ2 raid guild for 8 years. I am not looking to take charge of things but I also have no plans to be pushed around or be some guild leaders or officers peon player to gain loot only for them. Since coming back I joined 3 guilds and yet all three were run buy kids or half witted players with no mentality on how to run a guild or raid.

Guild must have some sort of DKP or point system for loot or pretty decent but stable loot system. Perfer a guild that uses Vent or teamspeak I hate to type crap out in game.

Rehneu
09.19.2012 , 11:10 AM | #2
First off, welcome back to the game.

The comment about BH healers sucking, ouch is all I can say. lol They actually are the best single target healer in the game. But that is another topic all together.

I wanted to ask what you consider the weekend to be. Is it just Saturday and Sunday or does that weekend consist of Friday as well? Also would you be opposed to using Mumble versus teamspeak or ventrillo? I am not going to say join us as you even posted. I will say it is a choice that the individual must make based on what they are looking for (obvious right?) and what the over all best fit would be. We don't use a DKP system but we do have a different type of loot system worked out that is great for the guild over all.

I will invite you to take a look at our site. It can be found here. SHC is a mature guild that is casual and laid back. Just a bunch of adults having a good time in the game. I don't tolerate drama and like to see it kept to a minimum if anything. Anyway, feel free to take a look. Our calendar is filled with events that take place all week long. But, I don't want to waste your time either if there is not going to be enough for you to take part in on the "weekend" as you made it a point that is one of the most important time frames for you.

Please feel free to shoot me a mail on here of on the site with any questions that you may have. Wish you all the best in your search for an in game home.

Best regards,

Alexandra-Silk
GM SHC

bravotwentysev
09.20.2012 , 08:43 AM | #3
Yeah friday is a weekend to me right after I get home from work and get the family situated with food.. Mumble vent team anything I can use a mic and not type.

I will check out your site.