Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

SweetMegan
10.06.2012 , 10:15 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by BigGoatBR View Post
There's a reason I hate pub x pub WZ... But Megan would call it "rude" =)
huh?
what would I call rude?
D:
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

Aikon
10.06.2012 , 05:20 PM | #82
Hello yall, I'm Aikon *wave*.

Yes, that crazy Aikon that likes to say absolutely newb'ish and outlandish things in warzones (Sorry!). I do hope none of you take it personally as it's in my competitive nature (As a person that played sports growing up, I won't lie, I hate losing). Feel free to talk trash back at me because I know I can get out of line (if you talk trash my way or to my team', I'm usually one of the first guys to talk back).

I spend most of my time on my Guardian and I enjoy PvP, PvE, and light RP. I've recently tried my hand at ranked WZs and find it pretty enjoyable and a good challenge. If you ever need an extra Guardian, let me know!

Favorite cookie... That's like asking what color of M&M do you like most... But I'll go with dark chocolate with white chocolate chips.
Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
Aykon - Guardian FELL

PoliteAssasin
10.07.2012 , 07:10 AM | #83
Konvict.. Muuuusic.. And you know we up front..

Hi Aikon. :P
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Kiridia
10.07.2012 , 11:45 AM | #84
Hello, Kirian Vega here aka Lexaari as some might know, or might not know now that I've reconfigured my PvP times to optimize my fun. I love to RP hence being on a RP server. I do a little PvEing on both of those chars as well. Love to cook, troll xfinity online for good crime shows (Dexter, Perception), drama shows (Revenge), and sci fi shows (Doctor Who fan here). I'm a medical assistant starting training to be a Physicians Assistant next year. I love buffalo wings... and hmm, my favorite cookie would also be snickerdoodles, specifically from the mall bakery cause I tried to buy some from the grocery store... they were ok, I mean I ate them all but they weren't as good as they coulda been.

jediashnoe
10.07.2012 , 03:19 PM | #85
AIKON! *pokes*

Aikon
10.08.2012 , 09:17 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by jediashnoe View Post
AIKON! *pokes*
*nod* *pokes*
Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
Aykon - Guardian FELL

Sproctor
10.09.2012 , 12:31 PM | #87
(Salute)

Hello all. Deanara here. Your friendly republic trooper. Just started playing, only level 11 so far but having a great time. Live in Sacramento, Ca and usually online weekends and weekdays after 6pm PST. Will be actively looking for a guild real soon. Looking forward to playing with you all.
Nehebkau,
"My Friends just call me Nehe"

soowonlee
10.09.2012 , 03:22 PM | #88
Greetings,

In game, I'll either be Bartemaeus (sent) or Daneeka (sage healer). I'm one of the dons of The Galactic Mafia. We are humble, legitimate businessmen pursuing the Corellian dream.

I'm big into PvE. I run HM almost every day, so you'll probably run into me on group finder. I try to do ops as often as possible, but getting a group together can be tough. I also dabble in PvP occasionally.

My favorite cookie is chocolate chip with M&Ms. I also love chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.

Desiirea
10.18.2012 , 01:02 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by soowonlee View Post
I also love chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.
These are getting increasingly popular and definately welcome at a cookie party!
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

Kayla_Shadowsong
10.20.2012 , 11:32 PM | #90
What a fun thread,

Since I have terminal alt-itus I'll just introduce myself by my Legacy, which is Shadowsong

Usually I've been dancing around the battle field handing out Kolto and cookies as my Operative self named Whisper of late... The secret is to make sure there's plenty of Kolto in the cookies so the boys chasing after you can keep up.

Other than Kolto I'd say my favorite cookie would have to be something with dark chocolate chunks in them... especially when dipped in coffee...

<drools and goes to get herself some coffee and cookies>