Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Reynaga
09.30.2012 , 11:11 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Homesnail View Post
I'm Homesnail and I don't do cookies.
While it is nice to meet you sir, I am saddened by your lack of enthusiasm for the afore mentioned backed goods.

Perhaps you like Pie? I hear that Americans love pie. How about cake? Or do you prefer Yogurt or maybe sorbet or italian ice?
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

ebmccown
09.30.2012 , 02:53 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Homesnail View Post
I'm Homesnail and I don't do cookies.
I know what you do
K a e l e f t h A r t e r i u s W a t c h m a n S e n t i n e l
T h e H e l p D e s k B e g e r e n C o l o n y

PoliteAssasin
09.30.2012 , 05:01 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by ebmccown View Post
I know what you do
Get a room you two
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Wylding
10.04.2012 , 08:19 PM | #74
KNEEEEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Err I mean, hello I have toons as Z'od, Nod, and Eviscitus. Those of you from Vrook Lamar may remember me as Vraath your friendly healer pubside. Those were before the dark times...before the Empire. However, Xam has convinced me on occasion to come back and heal a wz or two pubside. (as you can tell I like to pvp)

My favorite cookie would have to be moderately chewy molasses cookies or gingerbread cookies.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg1yUMqJMcw

Even better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMbiLJ2aZuY

Also, hello to Desii...good to see you around on the forums here

Arocsimus
10.05.2012 , 02:13 AM | #75
Rise son of Jorel!
Aroca Sixx

Desiirea
10.05.2012 , 09:47 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Wylding View Post
KNEEEEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Err I mean, hello I have toons as Z'od, Nod, and Eviscitus. Those of you from Vrook Lamar may remember me as Vraath your friendly healer pubside....

Also, hello to Desii...good to see you around on the forums here
Come back to me my love! *Grabs Vraath and locks up Z'od, Nod, and Eviscitus forever.* MINE. mineminemine! You are too much a PITA as an imp! You never go away! STOPIT. Forget those evil impies. Let us heal. Together. Forever! Besides you know the cookies taste better pub side. *winks*
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

Riggz
10.05.2012 , 10:35 AM | #77
What up
I'm Urdnought and I'm an operative on Imp side
I also have a new 50 sorc named Mogar and I have my old juggernaut Kap who is the worst toon on server

My favorite cookie is rasberry cheesecake from Subway

Hit me up if you see me in fleet for PvP
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

jediashnoe
10.05.2012 , 05:37 PM | #78
*coughs*

Uhm....well I guess it's my turn to post? I saw Xoddy say my name and I just couldn't resist! You know me I just love attention . Plus, I like to meet people who hate me and enjoy endlessly slaughtering me in PvP. Anywhos. Hullos! My name is Xam and I like bunnies, because they are absolutely adorable and when they loaf up holy nuts is it just beyond the cutest thing in the world. For anyone who didn't know I'm THAT Twi'lek that wears a cowboy hat with holes cut out of it because of the Lekku. I like....ice cream. Yeah. It's tasty. I guess I could meet you half way though....ice cream sandwiches are delightful. Better yet Oreo ice cream sandwiches .

Also Urd. My shadow. Worse than your Jugg. And I'll bet money on that.

Byyeeeeeiiii.

BigGoatBR
10.06.2012 , 05:09 AM | #79
A Twi'lek that wears a cowboy hat and can 1 x 1 you in 5 seconds while healing others?

Nah, never saw that...

There's a reason I hate pub x pub WZ... But Megan would call it "rude" =)

Anyway, now that you have this goal of getting 0 damage in warzones, I'm liking you a lot more (I hope you still have it!) =). * Don't mind the imps reading this, they are all friendly human beings here, from what I've been told...

jediashnoe
10.06.2012 , 06:56 AM | #80
*hugs* Hehe. Well! My goal is to get exactly 1 damage. This really shows how much I care about the objectives of a game....I will not even count the number of times I've run the huttball backwards or let a door get capped....or a node....