Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

PoliteAssasin
09.19.2012 , 11:39 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
... I also make videos and songs! And am an officer in Ascension Strikes Back, raid leader and pvp leader. If anyone gives you trouble, contact Melyn (Pub) or Otar (Imp) and let me know; it will be taken care of.
Just out of curiosity, are you referring to in guild matters, or server? Because if server, I'm really curious how will you take care of it? You're going to strong arm someone in a video game? If someone's being bothered, there's a solution that bioware has implemented, it's called the ignore function, not melyn meron.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

MelliMelon
09.20.2012 , 12:23 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Just out of curiosity, are you referring to in guild matters, or server? Because if server, I'm really curious how will you take care of it? You're going to strong arm someone in a video game? If someone's being bothered, there's a solution that bioware has implemented, it's called the ignore function, not melyn meron.
Thanks for asking. Guild matters. I'll re-edit.

PoliteAssasin
09.20.2012 , 12:43 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Thanks for asking. Guild matters. I'll re-edit.
Thanks for the clarification. An honest mistake I'm sure.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Desiirea
09.20.2012 , 08:08 AM | #34
Neo! You crash the cookie party not once, but twice without introducing yourself, and then fail to even mention your favorite cookie? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Jenemi, So kind of you to stop in and visit with us! As you can see you are most welcome, and we are happy to have you just the way you are! :P

I have no idea how or why I owe Kaelefth a lap dance! I musta hit him with one too many forcewaves or something. *winks*

Ush... I though you were friends with Descordia! She's such a nosey girl spying all the time on the comings and goings of good honest people... *sighs* I thought for sure she would tell you the latest gossip. Valya of Grim Determination slaughtered Fluxs on Tatooine yesterday! Unfortunately, she wasn't able to bring proof. But Descordia found this so amusing she was awarded a bonus anyways even though I said it doesn't count!

Long story short... Melyn and Fluxs both still have 500,000 credit bounties on their heads! Go ask Descordia if you wanna know where they are around and abouts. She might have an idea. :P I ain't tellin!

So many awesome cookies... *happy* but I just know there were more kinds then this! Where are the rest of the BC cookie addicts hiding? Don't be shy people!
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

vadess
09.20.2012 , 08:35 AM | #35
I'm Darth Serea Aeterna! My favourite cookies are oreos, ate 1/2 a box of them in one sitting one time. I like RP-ing, PVP-ing, and I want to get into doing HMs but that is a slow undertaking. Look forward to fighting and fighting alongside you!!!!!

Reynaga
09.20.2012 , 09:55 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
I'm Darth Serea Aeterna! My favourite cookies are oreos, ate 1/2 a box of them in one sitting one time.
^this all the way, YEAH OREO!!!!
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

PoliteAssasin
09.20.2012 , 11:33 AM | #37
Ah forgot. favorite cookie will have to be chocolate chip. And hi, I'm Neo. If you pvp on beregren colony chances are you probably have seen me around, I do it a lot. But if not, happy to meet you! I enjoy sacrificing myself for the team, hence the name.

SweetMegan
09.20.2012 , 12:07 PM | #38
NEO!
<3
hi.
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

PoliteAssasin
09.20.2012 , 12:35 PM | #39
Megan! <3 Happy Thursday!

Desiirea
09.20.2012 , 08:40 PM | #40
The bounty on Melyn has been raised to 250,000 credits! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever