Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

caimerez
09.19.2012 , 03:06 PM | #11
I am Loto Vantre ^.^ Sith marauder

My favorite cookie would have to be homemade chocolate chip and peanut butter : D

If you see me in game feel free to say hello! o/
CE Owner Survivor of the 9/29/11 e-mail scandal

HandofZod
09.19.2012 , 03:11 PM | #12
I am Konel Kamiguru of the grey wardens former Jedi Guardian, and Sith warrior, i now follow the path of the grey Jedi. I love chocolate chip cookies with pecans, as for your bounty i do not do bounties but i will still your cookies if i see them as i love cookies.

stringcat
09.19.2012 , 03:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Desiirea View Post
I am also offering 100,000 credits to the first Imp to post on this thread with their name, favorite cookie, and a screen shot after they kill Melyn (with his corpse) in open world PvP.

Someone should of warned him it wasn't the opposing faction he needed to worry about! *runs off into the distance while cackling* ... Now my betrayal is complete. MWAHAHA!
Clearly, the thing about opposite faction not being made up of the evil and cruel was *half* true. I think it's pretty clear which half.

Speaking of twisty and devious, your bounty -- hedged as it is by open worldness, and concomitant requirements that Meyln be (1) off-fleet, and (2) PvP flagged -- seems unlikely to be collected. Unless you engage to lure him off-fleet to Outlaw's Den?

Reynaga
09.19.2012 , 03:14 PM | #14
Hey Des, I'm Gargauth, formerly Krill of VL.

I love Oreo cookies, to the point that I can't trust myself with an open bag. Not a fan of sweets though.

What else....I like long walks off of short piers and playing fetch by my self with my light saber....

P.S. I actually have a pic of Mey dead but not from this server, and not by my hand. Though I do have a screenie of Mey complaining at me in a void star about my damage, and me in turn complaining at them about their heals..
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

Desiirea
09.19.2012 , 03:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
Clearly, the thing about opposite faction not being made up of the evil and cruel was *half* true. I think it's pretty clear which half.

Speaking of twisty and devious, your bounty -- hedged as it is by open worldness, and concomitant requirements that Meyln be (1) off-fleet, and (2) PvP flagged -- seems unlikely to be collected. Unless you engage to lure him off-fleet to Outlaw's Den?
Fluxs always runs around PvP flagged... I have a feeling Melyn will be as well. Both are off fleet to run dailies and such from time to time. The burdens of being a guild officer and pvp ranked team leader are heavy these days are they not? :P
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

MelliMelon
09.19.2012 , 03:54 PM | #16
I will be in Outlaws Den today at 7PM PST. Find me if you dare!

TheBBP
09.19.2012 , 04:00 PM | #17
100,000 credits? One hundred THOUSAND credits? If Havoc Squad wanted me to have CREDITS, they would have ISSUED me .....

<cough>
I could use 100,000 credits.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Desiirea
09.19.2012 , 04:04 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
I will be in Outlaws Den today at 7PM PST. Find me if you dare!
JEEZ MEL! You weren't suppose to give away the baby with the bathwater!!!! Make those imps work for it dang it!

I <3 this server. This thread is full of win *laughs hiney off*
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

MelliMelon
09.19.2012 , 04:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
100,000 credits? One hundred THOUSAND credits? If Havoc Squad wanted me to have CREDITS, they would have ISSUED me .....

<cough>
I could use 100,000 credits.
You are responsible for ... 30% of my out loud laughs today. Just so you know.

TheBBP
09.19.2012 , 04:14 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
You are responsible for ... 30% of my out loud laughs today. Just so you know.
<nod>

You see, Hardball does love to bring the pain, and he DOES bring the pain to some Imperial fools. Does he thank the Maker for being able to do what he does? Dang right he does! He thanks the Maker every single DAY that he gets to use his god-given gifts to do what he does best. That's the PAIN TRAIN! WOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO!

((I just don't PVP. I wouldn't be against it, I just don't.))
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk