Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Youngster
12.15.2012 , 12:54 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
But we know you're coocoo for coco puffs.
damn its like u know everything about me...
worse sentinel ever

PoliteAssasin
12.15.2012 , 06:27 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
damn its like u know everything about me...
That's because PLOT TWIST: I am you.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

freddyn
12.16.2012 , 03:16 PM | #113
Howdy everyone,

My toon's name is Tyrosine which is a darkness assassin. I originally came from the Lord Ieldis RP-PVE server so a shout out to anyone who knew of Imperial Legacy. This is my first MMO and you can find me pvping most of the time (mediocre at best) mainly because if i even tried running pve oriented content, my computer would explode =( ohh and for those people who mark high priority targets with the red flame...such a bother for me cause im red-green color blind XD

hmmm favorite cookie...i really don't eat cookies - too sweet. But once in a while a sugar rush will come along and the only cookie to satisfy it would be a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie (none of this cold stale bs you see with packaged cookies)
Ya'bishh
Illegal Test Kitchen - The Tyrosine Legacy