Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Mogloth
10.04.2012 , 10:20 AM | #11
Would love to have a chat with an officer in game. Character name is Barewyn.

bellyphat
10.11.2012 , 10:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mogloth View Post
Would love to have a chat with an officer in game. Character name is Barewyn.
I really need to subscribe to this thread so i get an email when someone replies here. If you want, i will pass your name to the officer core. Again sorry for the delay!

Mancer
10.11.2012 , 10:08 AM | #13
I have quite a few people who would join if there was an Imperial option. Do you think that will change?
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

bellyphat
10.11.2012 , 10:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mancer View Post
I have quite a few people who would join if there was an Imperial option. Do you think that will change?
We have 2 empire guilds. The largest one is on "The shadowlands" and we have an oceanic empire guild on dalborra.

We only allow Grievance people in the republic side into the empire guild on tis server, this is mostly for the legacy perks. No raiding of the empire side of grievance on this server. (jedi covenant)

Goldenegg
10.13.2012 , 08:15 PM | #15
Tired of guilds that form and when everyone has done the endgame stuff just quit playing? Ever wonder if a organization could be the key to a good guild and people to game with? If you are wondering that then grievance is the organization for you. You will find that this organization is growing and will keep growing for you so you can play the games you want with people you are familiar with. Right now we have a good butch of people on the republic side of Star Wars. If you are playing the republic and you are not a part of a guild check us out on own website: www.grievanceguild.com. Also we have a Facebook page called World of Grievance. Come on a join in the fun of gaming with us.

lordsteel
10.22.2012 , 09:55 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Goldenegg View Post
Tired of guilds that form and when everyone has done the endgame stuff just quit playing? Ever wonder if a organization could be the key to a good guild and people to game with? If you are wondering that then grievance is the organization for you. You will find that this organization is growing and will keep growing for you so you can play the games you want with people you are familiar with. Right now we have a good butch of people on the republic side of Star Wars. If you are playing the republic and you are not a part of a guild check us out on own website: www.grievanceguild.com. Also we have a Facebook page called World of Grievance. Come on a join in the fun of gaming with us.
You said it brother! Come check out Grievance and find a family for life!
Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !

Syrex
10.23.2012 , 10:22 PM | #17
I am looking for a late night guild. Late night is usually when I get to play. Just looking to make friends to quest and pvp with.

Thanks, Sytron Prime

lordsteel
10.26.2012 , 10:20 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Syrex View Post
I am looking for a late night guild. Late night is usually when I get to play. Just looking to make friends to quest and pvp with.

Thanks, Sytron Prime
We usually have a fair amount of players on till around Midnight CST, sometimes later.
Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !

lordsteel
11.01.2012 , 09:35 PM | #19
Please welcome Sil and Pere to our family!

Goldenegg
11.04.2012 , 06:33 AM | #20
Grievance has awesome raid nights and if you like to raid but you are not part of a guild come join Grievance. We love to have new people to raid and if you have never done the raids but like to then Grievance will help you learn the fights and get you new gear. Our website is:http://www.grievanceguild.com. Also you can find Grievance on Facebook it is: World of Grievance.

Come check us out.