Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Original Begeren Colony Forums

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
The Original Begeren Colony Forums

Elblai
09.18.2012 , 09:54 PM | #1
It's awesome that BioWare has finally put up server forums dedicated to each server, like many of us have requested so long ago. However, some of us did not wait for the forums to come up on their own, and built something instead: The Unofficial Begeren Colony Forums. And while having our own official place now is nice, there will likely never be the opportunities for an RP server to come together here on SWTOR.com that the admins over at BC.org have offered - such as the ability to chat with other BC'ers, a shared calender for planning events, RP forums, and more.

Because so many of us are already used to using these unofficial forums to plan and enhance our gaming time on Begeren Colony, it's likely you won't see many of us here on the official forums - and we always welcome more players to the forums to continue to enhance everyday playing.

However, none of us wish to create any segment of competition or schism here. While I and many others feel the opportunities and the presentation over at BC.org make those forums BETTER, there will never be a point where those who use it will express any prejudice towards those who prefer the official forums. Our community should be one that thrives to grow together, and not squabble over differences of preference.

We welcome everyone who would like to experience a stable and growing community of players that have been building since even before the first server merges.

Let's make this community the home it was meant to be.

BegerenColony.org - The Place to Play
Serving the greater Begeren Colony Area since the first server moves.
Enhance your PvE, PvP, RP and the community!

NastyButler
09.19.2012 , 11:21 AM | #2
We have numerous RP's going on and always welcome new people! We have a good balance on both sides with great RPers both Imperial and Republic!

Jaddis
09.19.2012 , 11:51 AM | #3
*Nods*

Begerencolony.org is a great place! Join the community and participate!

Aruetii
09.19.2012 , 11:53 AM | #4
I have to say that if you're interested in RP on BC, the unofficial forums are probably the best place to go because of the calendars, forums, and chatroom.

JaceColton
09.19.2012 , 12:01 PM | #5
Yeah, BC.org is my home away from server. Whenever I'm not in-game, I'm always keeping tabs on the community through the forums and chatroom at the unofficial site. Plus, awesome people gather there! Why wouldn't you want to hang out there as much as you can?!
"The bigger the galaxy, the sweeter the homecoming."
--Corellian proverb
Co-founder of The Smugglers Coalition, Guild Leader of The Akar
Begeren Colony RP Server

Aalya_Ardinn
09.23.2012 , 12:01 AM | #6
Really great site! I've been using it to set up events and to chat with folks

Tarn_Sirun
09.23.2012 , 12:04 PM | #7
It was definitely a great website, but I am pleased that we have an official forum now

NastyButler
09.24.2012 , 02:06 PM | #8
I keep forgetting there is a official forums on swtor.com here since you can't really set up any events on it XD

NastyButler
10.03.2012 , 10:04 AM | #9
I've made a list of about thirty community ideas. A number of them have been done on the BC Server already.

http://begerencolony.org/forum/index.php?topic=147.0

CaptRavenous
10.18.2012 , 12:29 AM | #10
Great idea! This forum is saturated with PvPers.

On a Role Play server.

Go figure.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast