Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gentlemen, I present to you…THE ULTIMATE POST.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Gentlemen, I present to you…THE ULTIMATE POST.

BlockaidRunner
07.06.2013 , 10:40 AM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by KindlyOne View Post

Fleet
Just move the intro NPCs to Coruscant/Dromund Kaas and be done.
The intro NPC's ARE on Coruscant and DK

Boccanon
07.07.2013 , 06:23 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Adaptive conversations, companion talk, and flashpoints...

You do realize that over half the $200 million budget for this game was spent on the voice acting?
And what is that $200 million worth to the general public that plays TOR today? In short: Space bar...
I rest my case..
Think first, act later...

Boccanon
07.07.2013 , 06:46 AM | #223
I will start by admitting that I havent read all spoilers. I read only those that I think matters to me the most.
The link under the spoiler Combat was great. This is something I have felt for years now. Health bar grinding is so freaking boring. I dont get what it is that entertains people when they start a raid on a superboss, other than the minimal chance of a bad *** reward after the boss goes down.
I must also say that I found the comments about "balance" in the game most interesting and appealing (still talking about the linked site under Combat Spoiler). Many people are screaming for more realism, but the game devs dont dare to try something new, which is very sad.. I say that anyone should have a chance to kill anyone in MMO's no matter what gear they have. The element of surprise for example is way under rated for example. If someone is cought offguard then this guy, who is beeing attacked, will most of the time loose the fight, no matter his gear or skills.
Another section of the site I'm refering to is that PvP never has an impact on the game in all. I say again that many people are tired of this. It is ok to loose now and then, but it is the thrill of overcomming the difficulties to get things back and more that many wants to experience today. The MMO Everquest had this in some degree, and I must say that I have never felt a greater adrenaline rush than then when I realized that I forgot to put all my savings in the bank before I went out adventuring. If one on the opposite faction killed u there, then he hit the jackpot since he could loot every penny u had on you when you died.

DameonLG
07.07.2013 , 07:33 AM | #224
I am totally behind the voice thing and would say I'd be willing to pay for an entire voice pack, or to a lesser extent, buy the voices on a class by class basis.

Kissakias
07.07.2013 , 01:49 PM | #225
the ultimate GARBAGE post is what it is
the UI P_E_R_F_E_C_T (and is client side = more perfect) still not even one problem and easy to understand and make it how u want it
BH system really most hate thing in SWG, and dont tell me that many use it back then cuz its a lie.
Group Finder? Whats wrong with it? after the AC fix is perfect (exept they didnt add the old 3 raids in it and cuz a problem for those that hunt all the weekly ultimate comms
All rest are useless and mindless none problematic isues
LIKE A-Tab - Dye system (not SWTOR's)- Decorating - All items tradeable- full Cross faction chat/trade
HATE AC change - Gear Score - SWG BH system - Biolink on PickUp

Boccanon
07.07.2013 , 07:27 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Kissakias View Post
the ultimate GARBAGE post is what it is
the UI P_E_R_F_E_C_T (and is client side = more perfect) still not even one problem and easy to understand and make it how u want it
BH system really most hate thing in SWG, and dont tell me that many use it back then cuz its a lie.
Group Finder? Whats wrong with it? after the AC fix is perfect (exept they didnt add the old 3 raids in it and cuz a problem for those that hunt all the weekly ultimate comms
All rest are useless and mindless none problematic isues
If BH system in SWG was so hated, why was it used so frequently? It's contradictive..
I on the other hand are for a system that puts a bounty on a player. That spices things up and gives World PvP a meaning. Further on; u dissed the rest of this thread as complete noncence. The Combat system, as it was stated in this thread, is oooooooold!! Health bar grinding ISN'T the ultimate solution of all times. The combat system in most MMORPG of today doesnt offer the players any hint at all of realism. That beeing said, a fully realistic system wouldn't be entertaining neither. So a compromise of a sort would be most welcome.

Anosa
07.07.2013 , 07:52 PM | #227
isnt too bad, id like to see the fleet get blown up and having players hang out on planets. Also id like to see cantinas provide a buff... maybe a +5% to all stats and a +2% accuracy and dodge?? would make players have to visit them and mingle
Meow

Machine-Elf
07.10.2013 , 05:04 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Boccanon View Post
If BH system in SWG was so hated, why was it used so frequently? It's contradictive..
I on the other hand are for a system that puts a bounty on a player. That spices things up and gives World PvP a meaning. Further on; u dissed the rest of this thread as complete noncence. The Combat system, as it was stated in this thread, is oooooooold!! Health bar grinding ISN'T the ultimate solution of all times. The combat system in most MMORPG of today doesnt offer the players any hint at all of realism. That beeing said, a fully realistic system wouldn't be entertaining neither. So a compromise of a sort would be most welcome.
This.

ekosdarid
04.15.2014 , 06:54 PM | #229
I agree this is all good,er most of it, except itd be impossible to rework the battle system right now..

Id love for companions to ride on my vehicles with me, especially the two seater ones/etc.

Please add more adult themed options too, but only for registered over the age people.
At a bare minimum.. the 'gambling machines'' in nar shadaa are a HUGE, JOKE. they are blank faces, nothing there.

really bioware? you think we will suddenly become gambling addicted? nonsense. put arcade machines in there! a little innovation goes a long way..
Appreciate the SWTOR Universe forever.no game like it
No fate but what we make

Selenial
04.15.2014 , 07:03 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Boccanon View Post
And what is that $200 million worth to the general public that plays TOR today? In short: Space bar...
I rest my case..
I know, I know, Necro'd post, but I'd just say... Lucasarts fronted the VA cost, Biowares sum of 300 million wasn't spent even remotely on voice actors.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger