Excession is recruiting - Republic PVE raiding guild

auneo

Excession is recruiting skilled players for our 16-man operations team.

Currently we are the only guild on the Republic side that is running 16-man operations on Dalborra. So if you think you have what it takes, and feel you would enjoy the challenge of 16-man operations please let us know. We require all new members of the operations team to commit to the following operations schedule:

• Mon 7:15pm - 9:30pm
  • Thu 7:15pm - 9:30pm
  • Sun 7:15pm - 9:30pm

We also require that all raiders use voice comms during raids. You do not need to talk, but you must be able to listen.

We are currently recruiting for the following roles: Ranged DPS

Outside of operations we are busy running PVP, flashpoints & casual operations. We run at least 1 casual operation each week(normally on Wednesday), with priority access given to both casual members and PVP'ers and also run PVP & Flashpoints daily.

We are currently expanding the PVP side of the guild, and as such are actively recruiting dedicated PVP'ers and also casual members.

For further information, please look at out website or contact Armitage or Serayne in-game.

Edited by auneo
Adding PVP aspects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are currently expanding our operations team and are looking for a couple of skilled DPS'ers to round out our raid force. We are also recruiting dedicated PVP'ers and casual members.

Please submit an application on our website if you are interested, or contact Armitage, Serayne or Cranken in-game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

With Rise Of The Hutt Cartel just around the corner, we are expanding our recruitment.

We are recruiting skilled raiders, casual players, and PVP'ers. Contact Armitage, Serayne or Deezil in-game, or just apply at our website.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently looking for a raiding guild that would fit my time frame. I'm actually on the Harbinger Imp side, but understand that your server will be brought over to ours soon. I am willing to use my 55 commando or level up my 20 sage for dps. My main is actually a 55 Sniper but not sure if I could stand the leveling process of a gunslinger again. Finding a oceanic guild on the Harbinger that is actually active is proving difficult.

Might this be something doable?

I am currently looking for a raiding guild that would fit my time frame. I'm actually on the Harbinger Imp side, but understand that your server will be brought over to ours soon. I am willing to use my 55 commando or level up my 20 sage for dps. My main is actually a 55 Sniper but not sure if I could stand the leveling process of a gunslinger again. Finding a oceanic guild on the Harbinger that is actually active is proving difficult.

Might this be something doable?

There are going to be a fair few active Oceanic raiding guilds on the Harbinger come the merges. I'm sure you can find one that fits your availablility, style, skill and preferences. What exactly are you looking for?

Just took a look at your website and the raid times fit my schedule perfect. I like the fact that you guys have organized raiding instead of just hit or miss random nites. I'm actually +9 GMT but have no issue staying up late if the raid goes long.

I'm not very interested in huge mega-guilds that treat everybody like a number. Already see a lot of those on Harbinger. I'm looking for new raids/ops, organization, and most of all, some new close friends that share my time zone.

Since there is no date set for the server mergers I know this could take a few months. I want to be ready for when this does happen. Most all of my characters are Imp, but I'm enjoying the fresh atmosphere of the Pub side for a change. That being said, I don't mind rolling a class that is needed for your raiding team. I enjoy ranged dps the most and have a new found love for the dps sage since 2.0 buffed the class some.

Do you have any specific class you are in dire need of? Would a sage be sufficient? I just want to make sure if I'm going to put all my time and credits into this character, it's a needed class for your teams. I want to be as fully geared up as I can be before you guys hit the Harbinger.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Kats

Just took a look at your website and the raid times fit my schedule perfect. I like the fact that you guys have organized raiding instead of just hit or miss random nites. I'm actually +9 GMT but have no issue staying up late if the raid goes long.

Kats

if your interested, drop by and website and put a app in or contact Deezil, serayne or Armitage if you have a alt on dalborra.

Hope to hear form you soon!

Well, this sounds good then. I am enjoying my sage as I have a 50 sorcerer that was lightning spec until BW nerfed the class. I will keep working on my Telekinetics toon. I always have that 55 commando I can use if your sage spots get filled, but the Commando just doesn't have the "oh baby that feels good" feeling that my sage has. :p

I look forward to meeting you guys once the transfers take place. Hoping it is soon.

Thanks for your feedback on this.

Kats

Hey Belleza! I'm not trying to poach potential Excession people. Honest. :o

The mergers are still a ways off. I would advise you play what you want to play right now instead of tailoring a toon to a raid spot that is susceptible to change. If you prefer your Sage, play it, gear it. If you are a good player, a spot will be found for you. I have a firm belief that *any* raid composition is viable as long as it hits the two tanks, two healers, four DPS mold. Four melee? You can make it work with some extra effort.

Sages are fun. They finally feel... strong. Telekinetics is really enjoyable. +1 for going down that route.

• 4 weeks later...