Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PVP, Mon. and Wed 8pm EST!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Ranked PVP, Mon. and Wed 8pm EST!

FeralPug
09.18.2012 , 08:55 PM | #1
Hi folks,

Just restarting our ranked PVP night thread.

Much fun was had last night during the ranked PUG night. Hex divided into 4 teams, and we enjoyed a rolling ranked queue pop for hours.

We're toying with the idea of making every Monday a ranked PUG night. Looking forward to this Wed.!
Jerc Starr Jercules Jercenary Drastic
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com

DarthBror
09.19.2012 , 08:29 AM | #2
Moday is a great night for me. I will be able to attend all of those. But wednesdays are kinda wife aggro night. So good luck, and I will try to make the ones I can.

This is going very well and I really think this is what our sever needs.. Hats off guys!!
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Sindalumbule
09.19.2012 , 10:24 AM | #3
Was very fun on monday night, I look forward to participating in the future!
Darth Wandorf MacLear
<Broken Chains>

FeralPug
09.19.2012 , 11:03 AM | #4
Reminder: Tonight is server-wide ranked PVP night starting at 8pm EST!

Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Best,

Jerc
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com

Sami
09.19.2012 , 08:49 PM | #5
Our guild (Thirtheenth Legion) has our ranked WZ night every Monday at 9pm EST. Hopefully we can catch some of you then.!

Jenzali
09.20.2012 , 01:46 AM | #6
Thanks to the Guerilla, Fallen Order, Azure Blades, and Game Genie groups that queued up tonight! Had a few really great close matches with Azure Blades. I think the main factor that contributed to us (Fallen Order + PuGs) slowly losing against AB was that we weren't able to shut down Reckoner and he put tremendous pressure on our healers. Great job with those Force Sweeps and keeping me out of the battle with Force Push.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Moontayle
09.20.2012 , 07:25 AM | #7
Was great to have you along Dashto. It wasn't the best of evenings but we learned a few things (like do our best to keep Reckoner on lockdown) and picked up some ranked comms in the process. We just had a bad string of going up against 4 fully organized 8-man teams. FO has only just recently started to put these groups together, so we're nowhere near where we need to be.
Triggle - Sith Assassin - Ebon Hawk
My books - Spiral X | White Rock

Maderu
09.20.2012 , 10:22 AM | #8
They were some awesome ranked games, can't wait until next week for us to do more. You learn a lot fighting against the various groups. Thanks for the games and see you all next ranked night! =3
Acca Tlassa KavalenGoodfellow
Lacca Luceria
--The Acca Lacca Crazy Atacca--

rNColonel
09.22.2012 , 02:54 AM | #9
]thanks Everyone for the good Compliments I believe on who ever has read your Posts Triggle and Dashto Has helped them in WZs as well

Azure Blades- Reckoner - Focus Guardian

FeralPug
10.01.2012 , 07:51 AM | #10
Server-wide ranked night tonight, 8pm EST! Be there!

Hex will not be hosting a Crazy Ranked PUG night tonight. We haven't had a lot of time as of late to all play together, so we're going in as a full premade.

Hope to see you there!
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com