Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raid Progression

Draloch
10.28.2012 , 01:56 AM | #31
The Jedi Enclave got assistance from Aspect and Vesia of <TEHEE> because we can't seem to get a full 8 ever, hehe.

Declan_Vee
10.28.2012 , 02:10 AM | #32
May as well add Hasselhoth for 4/5 TFB
(no screenshot unfortunately... so have a youtube link)
http://youtu.be/UFdN5TDYRVw
Ameel MinogueAckmile
The Ex-Dalborran Elitists - The Harbinger

Aurojiin
10.28.2012 , 03:56 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Draloch View Post
The Jedi Enclave got assistance from Aspect and Vesia of <TEHEE> because we can't seem to get a full 8 ever, hehe.
It would have been a much quicker kill if Murad's fat body didn't keep suiciding on platform jumps.

In fact, given the other problem was Chub'ba dying, it just goes to show: don't roll fat characters, kids. Obesity is unhealthy and leads to various symptoms, like diabetes and dying prematurely in quantum realms.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Vindrik
10.28.2012 , 03:58 AM | #34
***updated

Punchy
10.28.2012 , 04:02 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Obesity is unhealthy and leads to various symptoms, like diabetes and dying prematurely in quantum realms.
This is possibly the greatest thing you have said. Ever.
Where's my taunt?

ChuangTzu
10.28.2012 , 04:17 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
It would have been a much quicker kill if Murad's fat body didn't keep suiciding on platform jumps.

In fact, given the other problem was Chub'ba dying, it just goes to show: don't roll fat characters, kids. Obesity is unhealthy and leads to various symptoms, like diabetes and dying prematurely in quantum realms.
I think Murad and I need to form a support group for 'big boned' smugglers. We seem to be rather persecuted!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Quaeryt
10.28.2012 , 04:38 AM | #37
someone has to smuggle your illegal baked goods... that duty has fallen to us... we cant help that they are so tasty

Draloch
10.28.2012 , 06:05 AM | #38
They need to update the warp animation so when Murad dies it shows his severed top half laying on his destination platform, and his bottom half sticking out of the warp portal, wedged tightly with his legs kicking behind him.

Imrealybored
10.28.2012 , 07:35 AM | #39
Excession 4/5 16man HM TFB. Got Kephess down tonight. Will load screenshot tomorrow!

vizrah
10.28.2012 , 06:06 PM | #40
gratz pub side well done.