Pillars of Ashla - casual ambitious guild - PvE &/or PvP

Syndramise

Guild Name: Pillars of Ashla

Faction: Republic with an Empire guild named Ashes of Ashla

Focus: Everything but RP, no required participation

Age requirement: 18+, strictly enforced; guild chat, website/forum traffic, and Vent/Mumble conversations can be R-rated

General Info: We're a fun, welcoming community with a solid core of skilled players. We have a long history of excellence and dedication, especially in endgame and PvP. At the same time, our atmosphere is laid-back, friendly, and mutually-supportive.

We mesh well together, and we recruit people who mesh well with us.

We have no participation, attendance, or time commitment requirements of any kind.

We like to keep good attitudes, love good challenges, and hate drama. We have a heavy focus on helping and supporting each other, sharing with each other, and working for the good of the group.

We're very well-organized, with a detailed charter. We have a first-among-equals leadership structure. Our guild identity centers on our values and our members. The guild structure is set up to reinforce our community feel, and open communication is encouraged. Important matters will be voted on by the membership.

PvE: We stay current with endgame content but don't compete for server or world firsts. We want raiding to be fun, not a second job. We do a good job of maintaining our fun atmosphere while focusing on the task at hand.

Recruiting: We're looking for friendly, helpful, adaptable players who have good attitudes, resonate with our guild values, and mesh well with us. We like to joke around, so a good sense of humor is a plus.

We provide an excellent environment for people of all experience levels, from the most experienced gaming veteran to players who are new to an MMO environment. As long as new folks are willing to learn and open to input, we're happy to help. We have members who are avidly interested in all areas of the game, so any preferred focus will work, and tolerance toward all game activities is expected. What we're looking for in a player is mostly about attitude and fit. Members represent our guild in all things, and we have an excellent reputation we seek to maintain.

Guild Website

Recruitment Policy

Guild Charter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We've recently added some new events to our calendar. We have regularly-scheduled HM TFB, SM TFB, and HM EC ops runs, rated WZs, a Saturday evening NP kill, and a wide variety of other guild activities. Any user registered to our site should be able to view the activities posted on our calendar.

• 1 year later...

Howdy

My IGN is one of many :D Jaden_Antilles is the one to contact. I'm somewhere close to 40, male, single, full time student, volunteer at the animal shelter, have two kitties, drive a gas guzzling bronco, so yea that's enough about that. I currently have three level 55 toons, a focused knight, a healing smuggler, and a shadow tank *forget which build* and many other alts both imp and pub side between 1 and 40. My 55's are geared in 66s (don't quite remember what the earings and implants are). I haven't played much this year due to school. Now that I've decided not to take summer classes I'm getting back into the game. The guild I'm in now has been put into hibernation for ... well who knows how long.

So I'm looking for a new guild, I don't want to be required to post on a forum, I don't want to be required to have all of my toons in the guild (I'll leave those not in guildless), don't want to deal with little kid bs/attitudes, haven't run any OPs ever so I'm looking for a guild that won't mind taking a newb along :D. I'd prefer voice chat to be optional, I have no qualms about listening during ops/fps/bs'ing :D just not thrilled with talking until I get to know you).

My skill rotations are probably "bad" ... for the first year of playing I didn't know there were "good" ones that people expect you to use. Doesn't much matter to me if you have a guild in both factions as I have no idea which toons I'll play the most right now. I have a 450 cybertech, 450 synther, and 450 artifice (all on pub side). My armormech is somewhere between 400-450, don't have a clue about the rest since I haven't checked in awhile. The only imp side crafter I have is my bio guy and I don't remember where he's at :D

I'm looking at a couple of different guilds so this is a copy/paste job to see what's out there :D Yes I did the ideal guild quiz which is why I'm posting in your thread ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say that I am not a hardcore pvp'er but wouldn't mind the occasional bout.

Edited by Jaden_Antilles
read EDIT: