Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I stay on Berenger Colony but have change my name ?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I stay on Berenger Colony but have change my name ?!?

Surakis
09.19.2012 , 07:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Yogol View Post
Sure it was. So why this bad, bad solution? It's really a terrile way to go, you know people will hate this solution. It doesn't take a marketing study or ''metrics'' to find that out.
It is the solution, and it's not "bad". It's silly to demand a game re-design just so you can keep your name.
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." --Kira

Kourage
09.19.2012 , 07:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
Whoever registered their name first gets to keep it. THe person in question obviously registered faster than you did.
That is false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez
When naming conflicts occur due to the consolidation, players are given priority based on a variety of factors such as character play time and if they have already had to rename their characters as part of the first character transfer program back in June. Please do keep in mind that this does not encompass all of the factors taken into consideration, but those are an example of the major ones.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Kourage
09.19.2012 , 07:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Yogol View Post

Now I loose that name, the name that I had since 3 minutes after launch, because someone that transferred into Berenger has my name?!?

You were also transferred to a new server. It just happens to have the same name as your old server.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

CommunitySupport
09.19.2012 , 08:19 AM | #24
Hello everyone! Because we already have a thread for discussion of this issue, we're going to close this thread and ask you to join in the conversation there: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533429.

Please note this post from Community Manager from Joveth Gonzalez about the topic:

Quote:
When naming conflicts occur due to the consolidation, players are given priority based on a variety of factors such as character play time and if they have already had to rename their characters as part of the first character transfer program back in June. Please do keep in mind that this does not encompass all of the factors taken into consideration, but those are an example of the major ones.