Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official PvE Progression.

fotogi
08.27.2013 , 07:26 AM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by DJ_Sicosis View Post
Question is Rialus, why is it in every boss kill Foto is dead? Lol.
its what i do best.

video here

-foto
FotoGi Waka'Waka'Waka
GM of Ascension
Jedi Covenant

Server First 8man NM EC, NM TFB, & NM S&V

InvalidOne
08.27.2013 , 01:08 PM | #412
Just saying Hi . Just looking at what JC as become since <D'Doubles Donut Shop> came back . Glad to see everyone is doing swimmingly . Congratz to everyone so far on Progression Hope to see you in the game .
Invalid Coriolis
DDOUBLE'S DONUT SHOP
"That Bad Bad Sniper"

SnickerJew
09.02.2013 , 10:03 PM | #413
<No Name Guild> on their second night doing Nightmare raiding is glad to say they've downed the Dread Gaurds. More bosses to come tomorrow (hopefully! )

Screen shot: http://gyazo.com/c0f7b939bc16a88e24c10d0de5c46953
(Thanks Flaka for the terrible screen shot)

Unfortunately I wasn't streaming due to lag, so no video either

DJ_Sicosis
09.04.2013 , 08:14 PM | #414
<Hellbent>

After finally getting our entire team on, on the same night. (Copious amounts of IRL came in the way). Hellbent downed the Dread Guards in Nightmare. Believe it took us 3 pulls.

Time: 8:59 PM EST Wednesday, September 4th, 2013
Killshot: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/1447118.jpg
Team: Altered Deal
The Troublesome Legacy - Guild: <Hellbent> JC
Prodigal (Sentinel) Grav'round (Mando) Xaera (Sorcerer)

SnickerJew
09.16.2013 , 09:13 PM | #415
<No Name Guild>

Has Cleared TFB NiM on our 2nd night with our current group configuration at 10:37:55pm EST server time today on Monday September 16. We are going to be going for the title run tomorrow and (hopefully) getting server second for that!

Screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/rUc1NEZ.jpg

Video: http://www.twitch.tv/alor_swtor/c/2946576 (sorry for the messed up audio, our tank needs to learn how to record )

Shadow_-Hawk
09.17.2013 , 12:12 PM | #416
Yeah, yeah.. my XSplit said everything was working fine and nobody who was watching the stream was like "hey, you're sounds messed up" or anything, so how could I know? Anyways, I'm gonna make sure everything's working for tonight and get a good recording of each kill.
Dralshy'a DPS Merc
GM of <Le Toucan> on Jedi Covenant

mmerry
09.17.2013 , 12:40 PM | #417
Grats on the clear guys.

Side note - Did the tread maintainer quit the game? There hasnt been an update to the tracker in about 2 months.
Why do I still play this game?
#poptart

SnickerJew
09.17.2013 , 12:48 PM | #418
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
Grats on the clear guys.

Side note - Did the tread maintainer quit the game? There hasnt been an update to the tracker in about 2 months.
Not too sure, but sounds like someone is volunteering to take it over?

and thanks!

Shadow_-Hawk
09.17.2013 , 02:06 PM | #419
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
Grats on the clear guys.

Thanks! And yeah, I've noticed that.. if nobody else wants to take it over, I'm not too busy and could take over and update it regularly. (Assuming the thread maintainer has indeed quit or just doesn't wanna maintain it anymore.
Dralshy'a DPS Merc
GM of <Le Toucan> on Jedi Covenant

mmerry
09.17.2013 , 03:40 PM | #420
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadow_-Hawk View Post
Thanks! And yeah, I've noticed that.. if nobody else wants to take it over, I'm not too busy and could take over and update it regularly. (Assuming the thread maintainer has indeed quit or just doesn't wanna maintain it anymore.
I think you should take it over. With two new ops right around the corner we should have a thread that is being updated. I would do it but I don't have the time to maintain it.
Why do I still play this game?
#poptart