Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Ardicus
11.09.2012 , 04:13 AM | #71
We are truly unique in all aspects. and Congratulations to Zoloft and MrKLove for winning 6 months paid game time for last Sundays Scavenger hunt
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

Myryllyxan
11.10.2012 , 08:02 PM | #72
With a growing membership and the 1.5 patch ABOUT TO HIT, we appeal to all who want a system MADE FOR NUMBERS. Not only is TAW for a family, it's for those who want to succeed and run:
  • OPS
  • WARZONES
  • FLASHPOINTS
  • WORLD BOSSES
  • DATACRONS
  • WORLD PVP!

And other special events as well! We take our characters seriously, but are accountable for our actions as mature and good players and people.

Join up and find out why we're the best now and for the long haul. We won't dump you at the first sight of an imperial inspection cruiser. We'll hang with you, guns and sabers blazing.

HOOAH!

Long live TAW!
Apparently Counterstrike 3 is the learning curve example.

ventvisor
11.11.2012 , 09:19 PM | #73
Looking for a guild? Check out TAW! We pvp, pve, ops, fps, open world, lvling groups, ect. Check us out at taw.net
Timber'wolve (Powertech) Ti'sra (Merc) Ot'sana (Operative) Iron'hyde (Sniper) Em'press (Jugg) Ad'eona (Mara) Na'kita (Sorc) Kim'ber (Assassin)
E'mily (Gunslinger) Sil'ver'ado (Commando)

ventvisor
11.12.2012 , 09:26 PM | #74
We just started up our Imperial side Monday/Wednesday PvP nights. Was a blast. Had 7-50's show up for it. Not bad for first night! Hopefully dabble into some RWZ soon. But the 2 groups were able to double que and work on teamwork, comms, strats, ect... Would love to have more join us on Empire of TAW and PvP with us more. Of course the option is open Republic of TAW as well Feel free to send me a message if you want more info on the guild or an invite!
Timber'wolve (Powertech) Ti'sra (Merc) Ot'sana (Operative) Iron'hyde (Sniper) Em'press (Jugg) Ad'eona (Mara) Na'kita (Sorc) Kim'ber (Assassin)

demannn
11.13.2012 , 05:41 PM | #75
I must say... if you love raiding as much as I do you should join TAW

ventvisor
11.14.2012 , 06:21 AM | #76
Last night was Tuesday night raid nite...had 3 groups running. 2 republic, and 1 imperial. Would love to see more people join up, so we can do even more raids!!

ventvisor
11.14.2012 , 09:25 PM | #77
Wednesday is PvP night!! Had a good time again! Woot, woot!! Join TAW and you can pvp to

tdprange
11.15.2012 , 03:35 PM | #78
I am a pretty new member of TAW and I would have to say that is one of the most organized guilds that I have ever been part of. TAW has been a growing guild at a time where many guilds have struggled to survive at all. Come join our friendly and helpful band of players.

ventvisor
11.18.2012 , 07:22 AM | #79
Join up with TAW...groups running for HK, PvP, PvE, and just hanging out with good people!

DocZoloft
11.18.2012 , 09:11 PM | #80
For tonight's event we grouped up for HK-51 missions - one of various events we participate in once a week. If you're into doing activities as a community, come join us.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline