Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

lucistius
10.30.2012 , 06:08 PM | #61
TAW is definitely a guild that is for people who are looking for a true community. We have well established ops groups and you will always find people willing to help you out with whatever you might need. We are a strong, supportive team that places the welfare of our members ahead of anything else and, above all, respect for others permeates every facet of our gameplay.
A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn.

ventvisor
10.31.2012 , 05:54 AM | #62
Looking to get in on some PvP? Want to start building towards epic RWZ? Join Taw...both imp and rep are looking for new players to pvp with! Will build pre 50, normal 50 and ranked 50 teams! Send me a message on here and I will hook you up with any info you need to get started!!

Ventvisor

ventvisor
11.01.2012 , 04:57 AM | #63
Empire, Repub, lvl 1, lvl 50, somewere inbetween? In to doing ops, pvp, just chilling in TS? Come check out TAW...we have some really awesome people, and it's been a blast ! If you need a guild give TAW a chance!!

Ventvisor

DocZoloft
11.01.2012 , 11:27 AM | #64
<Republic of TAW> has defeated HM EC's Zorn and Toth! Come join a group of nice folks and get your gear, too.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Daltton
11.01.2012 , 06:53 PM | #65
The Art of Warfare, both Empire and Republic, is seriously a gaming community like no other. This community is all about making this game, and so many others, the most enjoyable experience anyone can have, and it pulls it off quite nicely. As I have said before, I will never look for another guild again no matter what game I play! Come join our awesome community and find yourself a gaming home for life!
"This wound it is a physical thing, and will fade with time. It was necessary some things may only be learned from sacrifice."

Slaver_I
11.02.2012 , 10:32 AM | #66
TAW is the best gaming community I've ever been in, I'm so glad to have joined, I hope more people join so I can meet them!

ventvisor
11.05.2012 , 06:14 AM | #67
As the new PvP Field Leader I would like to invite anyone that is interested in PvP to consider TAW as there new guild. We are working out way towards ranked wzs. At this point we have no "requirments" to join us. Just be willing to get in TS3 and be willing to work together as a team. We will progress, and gain gear together. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you all out there on the battlefield!!

Ventvisor (Timber'wolve)

DocZoloft
11.06.2012 , 01:56 AM | #68
We had a great time this evening grouping up for 50 PvP. Right now it's a casual side-project and we're just gearing up and learning how to work as a team. If that's something you're interested in (or if you enjoy sub50 pvp with friends), you'll enjoy it here. We are working improving our PvP prowess to match our PvE, so if you want to build it with us, by all means come join the family.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

ventvisor
11.07.2012 , 06:37 AM | #69
Looking for a Home? Looking for a new guild? Old guild dying..or doesn't group for stuff anymore? Give TAW a chance. We group almost daily for ops, fps, pvp, and leveling. Taking all roles, and levels!

See you on the battlefield!!

Ventvisor

Daltton
11.08.2012 , 05:20 AM | #70
Been having a lot of awesome times over here at TAW doing dailies, leveling, raiding, and some PvP. If you really want to maximize your Star Wars experience TAW is the place to be!
"This wound it is a physical thing, and will fade with time. It was necessary some things may only be learned from sacrifice."