Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Nevadie
09.26.2012 , 01:52 PM | #31
Since its a pre-requisite to recruitment, get teamspeak and visit us on ts.taw.net. Look for the SWTOR Channel and message someone that has an officer rank to pull you down. Easier to help that way.
I don't always look at forums, but when i do, i prefer to Troll

Ardicus
09.26.2012 , 02:24 PM | #32
Yes that is another option. we would love to help you out I will send the teamspeak PW for you upon request to come join us.
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

DocZoloft
09.26.2012 , 11:57 PM | #33
Huzzah! Glad we figured it out and welcome to the guild and TAW as whole!

For folks out there that want to see what we're like before you apply, you are invited to hang out with us on teamspeak and get to know the family. You can ask me (Zoloc or Prozaq on republic) or any TAW member of either faction for the server info and we'll hook you up. Also, if you group with any of our members and want to use voice comms to ease coordination or to hang out while you play, go ahead and ask for the info - there's always room for guests.

Someone asked me today which faction of our organization had more members. Honestly, at our last meeting we discovered that they are pretty much equal. The only difference really is that since the republic has been at a healthy size for longer there are more established routines in place, but the Empire is really coming into its own and is totally solid. With the way they are tearing up Ops, I wouldn't be surprised if the Empire side overtakes the Republic in terms of progression (Yeah, that's right, consider this a challenge)!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Daltton
09.27.2012 , 02:08 AM | #34
Oh don't worry, the Empire side will win out. We always do! Well... Maybe not always.... But sometimes. Seriously, though, both factions are awesome and it's great to have characters in each so you can get to know all of our awesomeness and not just half of it.
"This wound it is a physical thing, and will fade with time. It was necessary some things may only be learned from sacrifice."

gheddz
09.27.2012 , 03:06 AM | #35
Oh dont worry the empire will own the pub soon enough we have foreseed it. but this gaming community is the best i feel at home here and i play both factions and it dosnt matter because i have a home on either side no matter what class i wish to play that day. but i stay loyal to my imps Telithe
The Gun is my Enemy and my Friend

Ardicus
09.27.2012 , 01:23 PM | #36
Yes this is very true, in regards to the team play provided. We pretty much have members on at all hours of the day on week days, and on weekends, we are blowing up with more numbers. We are pushing three days now on ops groups and readying for a fourth day. So far our raid nights are Tuesdays | Thursday | Friday| and soon Saturday afternoon. with PVP days i the mix Monday | Wednesday | Soon Friday.

I m proud of the direction we are going and hope to seeothers joining up with us for great times and fun. TS3 has improved greatly from a cuple years ago, and to be honest since ours is as large as it is, the more members on board does not lagg it down at all.

Peek times of course in game for us and on team speak is from 6PM EST to 1AM EST where on average its not uncommon to see a good portion of our members on and having fun. I couldn't ask for anything more personally, and with this progression, Its no wonder we get people coming in as special guests at our Sunday night meetings. and feeding our need to meet them live.

This Sunday will be a blast as many questions regarding SWTOR will be answered as our guest will be in at 9:30 PM followed in the next few months by the voice actors of the various classes in SWTOR.

Murmedon
09.27.2012 , 03:17 PM | #37
There's absolutely allot of room for advancement in guild rank and guild responsibility, if anyone is interested in that. The COC works extremely fluently and there's always a ready hand to help if needed. I highly recommend this guild to any who are interested.

~Shai
"Cry havoc! and let slip the Dogs of War!"

Ardicus
09.28.2012 , 04:30 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Murmedon View Post
There's absolutely allot of room for advancement in guild rank and guild responsibility, if anyone is interested in that. The COC works extremely fluently and there's always a ready hand to help if needed. I highly recommend this guild to any who are interested.

~Shai
I agree whole heatedly on this. Many members come in and are surprised at the masses of games when first signing into our team speak. but after a week or so they see the potential other members to include themselves can reach. Throughout the process, new recruits are introduced to a gaming high as the leadership unfolds. its not uncommon for a new recruit to get to become a squad leader and start leading 4 man runs and eventually ops. if you come in with a determination to lead and show the potential, you will be recognized for it.

Sure we have a turnover rate, but its not bad at all compared to other guilds out there. Sometimes people just want a guild that they can sign in with play the game and not have to worry about meetings and requirements to be part of that guild. that is fine, and they are welcome to leave once they find the solid structure we have in place isn't for them. But the majority who do stay find it sound and relaxing that for once they have a guild who cares about its membership, and actually provides a solid state of mind, with a family atmosphere. Yes we have rules and guidelines for our members but without them, We couldn't exist. And besides, isnt it nice to know there's someone on at most hours of the day with things to do as a group?

Irrissa
09.28.2012 , 08:34 PM | #39
Thank you so very much for joining us tonight . Had a lot of comments about how many there were and what a great guild you guys are.
*Rissa (60 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (60 Sage)* Aubrei (60 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

DocZoloft
09.28.2012 , 10:19 PM | #40
Thanks, Irrissa! We had a great time and look forward to the next one!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline