Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Ardicus
09.20.2012 , 10:57 AM | #11
Well we do strive for quality over just the numbers other guilds provide. Sure we could say things like We have over 100 members, dedicated to running End game SM/HM/Nightmare and end game PVP etc. but it isn't just about that. we take membership from anyone wanting a good friendship, fun times, and team players. I personally don't believe in only having a guild of "maxed out premium players" We believe in the player as a whole from the little guy (newbie) to the bigger peeps (50 and geared.) Its like the show cheers, we are a clan where "Everybody knows your name".
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

Sly_Like_a
09.20.2012 , 11:15 AM | #12
Now that all the servers have been folded into a few this place is hopping! come on and check us out. Sign up for Story mode, Hard mode, and various ops. we run them almost ever night.

Free Beer is included.

stephenshelton
09.20.2012 , 06:43 PM | #13
I can honestly say that TAW is one of the best guilds out there. All of the guild members are understanding and they will work with you, no matter what the situation. The people in this guild are awesome and the conversations we have on teamspeak are the funniest conversations you will hear. I hope you join us at this wonderful family.

Daltton
09.21.2012 , 09:14 AM | #14
I have been part of TAW for a bit more than a month now, and I have to say I will never look for another guild again. I have played MMOs since Ultima Online, and I have always been bad about guild hopping for many different reasons. I have to say, though, as far as a gaming community goes TAW has given me a permanent place. The structure, respect, and friendship I have found in this guild are second to none.
"This wound it is a physical thing, and will fade with time. It was necessary some things may only be learned from sacrifice."

Myryllyxan
09.21.2012 , 09:21 AM | #15
While undergoing personal family duress, I am on leave from guild administration and simply appreciating playing the game to help me forget while we all deal with the situation. While on leave, I can recall how much this online family feels to me like a group who is supportive, caring, and encouraging.

This isn't uncommon for people to help at times like this. What comes to mind is that people are not merely sympathetic, they are empathetic and even adamant that I take time off to deal with this. I can't help feeling that I was given a loving shove back into reality to deal with family first, red tape and desk work in the guild later.

This group cares.

Thank you guys. I'll keep recruiting as I can, as I always have with my big mouth. And when I'm ready, the Force will always be my guide and also my toolkit.

To anyone reading this not yet in our guild: we welcome you with open arms and blasters ready. Bring your passion, bring your serenity, bring your skillz and farm your credits. We're hitting Denova and about ready to hammer hard modes on Prophecy of the Five, <Republic of TAW> and <Empire of TAW>. Send mails to swtorinfo at TAW.NET (there's more, but these will get you where you need to go too).

The Force is with you always
Apparently Counterstrike 3 is the learning curve example.

Ardicus
09.21.2012 , 10:47 AM | #16
Kind words indeed, our members are active and enthusiastic to say the least. Scheduled events are starting now, and Guild representation. yes other guilds are stronger in PVP then we are at the moment, but we are in it to have fun win or lose. and one good thing is that no matter if we win or lose, we ALWAYS stick together. we stand together and die together (In game of course). We have lots of military and prior military within our ranks, and students from HS to College sticking tough.

Though we aren't a care bear guild, we do care, and will do what we can to help you in game to get gear, get leveled and of course get understanding of your class. Our SM/HM Ops groups are doing great and the friendships formed are great as well.

We are also accepting smaller guilds looking for more support to join with us. Not only will this allow for solid gameplay but will boost the experience as a player and knowledge of FPs/Ops groups. We have an abundance of 50s are readying for our 16 mans just needing geared.

if you are a a level 1 or 50 looking for a new home look no further we will take you as long as you aren't immature over 15 and are a team player.

Adaan
09.21.2012 , 12:02 PM | #17
I've been with TAW for just about a month now. Alot of nice people and alot of help with stuff. Very good guild to be with.

~Cerjio

DocZoloft
09.21.2012 , 04:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardicus View Post
Though we aren't a care bear guild, we do care, and will do what we can to help you in game to get gear, get leveled and of course get understanding of your class.
Care bears are totally welcome, btw. So snuggly!

But seriously, for us there is a time for socializing and shooting the breeze, and there is a time when we need to buckle down and defeat our enemies. We're great at balancing both and whatever your aims are, whether social or content-focused, you'll find a home here.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Ardicus
09.22.2012 , 05:57 PM | #19
@DocZoloft; yes I agree there. LOL . I am pleased to see more PVP action starting up. Especialy our representation that is going to happen on Hoth today.

Wessa
09.24.2012 , 05:31 PM | #20
I joined TAW thru another game a few years ago and fell in love with the people and the structure i quit gamming for about a year and left TAW at that time once i started gaming again i rejoined TAW in the SWTOR Division and it was as if i had never left and always been there. TAW prides it self of being comprised of the best kind of people. If you are looking for the kind of guild or gaming clan were the drama is not an every day exp TAW may just be the guild you want to be in. We use Team Speak daily for communication for our groups activities or just to hang out and chat or listen while doing quests or pvp check us out at our website at TAW.NET you will not be disapointed.